New sled hitches in the works!

Well then you better change your picture. That piece with all the holes in it is not CNC cut. What you have in these pictures can be bought at Tractor Suppy or any trailer outlet.

AdjustableHitchUpsideDown.jpg

AdjUprightSide.jpg

:bang

Thats a bs post when youve never have even saw one in real life... I have one and that thing is 100% custom. Its one solid piece of material and cannot be bought anywhere other than him.

34864_448224849327_500284327_6078979_6783227_n.jpg

I've been spending alot of time in my buddy's shop. He has a nice plasma. I miss it when I work in my garage.

:bang

Thats a bs post when youve never have even saw one in real life... I have one and that thing is 100% custom. Its one solid piece of material and cannot be bought anywhere other than him.

So what he sells is different than the picture? You don't know wtf your talking about. I will take a ride this weekend and get a picture for you. Same thing he has posted in the pictures on his site.

So what he sells is different than the picture? You don't know wtf your talking about. I will take a ride this weekend and get a picture for you. Same thing he has posted in the pictures on his site.

I have tweaked the design numerous times, I also did not update the picture for each design change because most people would not notice anyway.
the current design is cnc flame cut out of 2" solid and i have been selling them with this design for over a year.

Go ahead make and sell them I dont care, but if you are advertising them on compd u should at least pay the money like I did and not be a cheap skate

for those who are wondering I sell mine for $250 shipped

I'm not selling anything the OP is and he is a sponsor. I'm sorry everyone got their panties in a wad. I was just pointing out facts that you could have answered in the beginning.

I have tweaked the design numerous times, I also did not update the picture for each design change because most people would not notice anyway.
the current design is cnc flame cut out of 2" solid and i have been selling them with this design for over a year.

Go ahead make and sell them I dont care, but if you are advertising them on compd u should at least pay the money like I did and not be a cheap skate

for those who are wondering I sell mine for $250 shipped

Don't mix me up with him. lol Last thing I need is another vendor being pissed off at me. I asked for sled hitches and my machinist brought me this design. I had nothing to do with the design. To be honest, I'm hardly making anything on them, just putting products up for my customers at their request. The builder sent me those pictures 10 minutes before I posted them here. That is the first time I saw them. Looks completely different to me.

when i get my hitch i will be buying from jaime... 50 bucks is worth it when you know the quality is great and he will stand behind the product 100%....

its just a better design IMO and built heavier...

Sorry man, I dont have anybody confused with anybody.
Buy from whoever you want to, to be honest i am not makeing much on them either, it is more of a hobby than anything, i like talking to people about sled pulling from all over the country,
I never said you copied my design, it is similiar but it is also different put a bunch of hooks on it and see how it holds up.

I have a lifetime warranty on mine and to this day nobody broke any, there were a couple of the earlier ones that bent and i replaced them and also paid the shipping

I'm not selling anything the OP is and he is a sponsor. I'm sorry everyone got their panties in a wad. I was just pointing out facts that you could have answered in the beginning.

sorry i was not aware that he is a sponsor
advertise away then

Sorry man, I dont have anybody confused with anybody.
Buy from whoever you want to, to be honest i am not makeing much on them either, it is more of a hobby than anything, i like talking to people about sled pulling from all over the country,
I never said you copied my design, it is similiar but it is also different put a bunch of hooks on it and see how it holds up.

I have a lifetime warranty on mine and to this day nobody broke any, there were a couple of the earlier ones that bent and i replaced them and also paid the shipping
Once again, I know I didn't steal no design because I'm not the designer. All of my customers know that I back up"all" of my products 100% as well. Thats the only way to do business in my opinion. As far as them holding up, I know that is no issue.

sorry i was not aware that he is a sponsor
advertise away then

This is my sponsor forum section. :hehe:

its like competition is a bad thing.... it means you got a good idea..

you dont need to be bashing people when the whole story aint there.... ah hell... CPP for me

Once again, I know I didn't steal no design because I'm not the designer. All of my customers know that I back up"all" of my products 100% as well. Thats the only way to do business in my opinion. As far as them holding up, I know that is no issue.

This is my sponsor forum section. :hehe:

haha i never look to the right

Okay guys. The prototype is done, but we are making a few changes before ordering the first batch. We are changing the drawing to allow adjustments in 1/2" increments [by flipping over]. Other than that, we are good to go.

02-16-11951714.jpg

First batch cutoff is Friday February 25. Got 4 guys so far, need atleast 1 more for first batch. PM me for Group buy price.

Back