New sled hitches in the works!

Here is more info on the pulling hitch.

This is a fully adjustable pulling hitch with a 3"x3.750" hole cnc cut out of 1" plate with a 1.250" band of steel around the hole. The hitch has 32 different height configurations in 1/2" increments. The hitch is designed to fit as close to the truck as possible. The adjustable T on the hitch is made out of one piece of solid plate with a built in gusset in the design and cut out with a cnc machine. Comes with a glossy black powder coat finish.
104_1434_00.jpg
104_1441-1.jpg
104_1437_00-1.jpg
104_1437_00-1.jpg
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk221/DIESELDORK_photos/104_1442-1.jpg[/IMG]
104_1442-1.jpg

Here is more info on the pulling hitch.

This is a fully adjustable pulling hitch with a 3"x3.750" hole cnc cut out of 1" plate with a 1.250" band of steel around the hole. The hitch has 32 different height configurations in 1/2" increments. The hitch is designed to fit as close to the truck as possible. The adjustable T on the hitch is made out of one piece of solid plate with a built in gusset in the design and cut out with a cnc machine. Comes with a glossy black powder coat finish.
What if I need 33 height configurations and I want it pink and made out of oak?:poke:
Seriously, where's the customer service nowadays?

LOL

Yeah, I thought pink was the new black!?

No prob Jamie... this thing looks pretty BA and I'm sure it'll hold up.:Cheer:

Thanks Bud. Mitchell [dieseldork] does great work. If anyone has seen his work up close, you will see that the guy is all about perfection. When my customers ask for a new product, he is my go to guy. Best in the business.

What if I need 33 height configurations and I want it pink and made out of oak?:poke:
Seriously, where's the customer service nowadays?

I tell you what I'll have one powder coated pink for you but you have to promise to run it on your truck all year.LOL

I tell you what I'll have one powder coated pink for you but you have to promise to run it on your truck all year.LOL
You really want to make deals with me buddy? I know where the garage princess sleeps. I believe I know a guy named Joel that would love to help me do a little off roading in a pretty white truck.

I thought it was a M1A1 Abrams tank hitch first time I laid eyes on it. :cool:
I really can't imagine Mitch overbuilding something. I know he usually half asses most of his projects and I have to come show him the correct way to do it.LOL

Back