Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

If all goes to plan, we will have dyno results from my truck saturday. Then a few other diesel apps as well.

Interesting.. how does this compare to other billet wheels? You have dyno sheets for s400 framed turbo's????

Hard to say. Been wet roads up here, just spins tires off. It feels like it pulls harder on top. Spools about the same as the 66/71/14 with the old style billet. I know that my truck is about tapped out on this SO vp44, but it definately feels like it has more. I'm hoping to dyno saturday, but it is a different dyno than the last time I ran. I can't compare numbers, too much has changed anyways.

I'll be curious how it does. I've really been debating what I want to do with this truck.

Would there be Any benefit to using this wheel on a 62 as a secondary charger in my twins setup? Just the wheel itself as a mod, any benefit in twins?

The blade tip surface area of a 2.8 wheel in a 2.6 package.

X2

IMAG0392.jpg

behind a 2.6 cover

I'm interested! I'll check your website here in a couple of days to see what prices are like..

I got lots of seat time today. This thing loves the fuel for sure. I'd love to play with it on a ppump truck. My vp is stock, so I can't put enough fuel to it.
Id like to try one on my freshly ppumpedd truck. I'm dyingv to know the price to see if I can afford it.

What's involved in changing wheels? I mean will it need to be balanced afterwards?

Id like to try one on my freshly ppumpedd truck. I'm dyingv to know the price to see if I can afford it.

What's involved in changing wheels? I mean will it need to be balanced afterwards?

They wont sell them seperately. Gotta buy the charger. Depending on my dyno, I might be ppumping real soon. This vp just cant throw enough fuel at this thing.

Back