Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

Testing the new Bullseye Power BatMoWheel75mm in my twin turbo setup and it rocks! Replaced the regular billet 75mm with the Batmowheel and it has more power under the curve with a flatter broader power band! Was definitely worth the swap.

So you can't upgrade the compressor wheel you have to buy a new charger?

That sucks my new charger has about 15 min. on it.

If one had the money and swapped both the 62 and the 480 to these wheels, I assume it would make a fairly large difference!

Can you get it for a 480?

If one had the money and swapped both the 62 and the 480 to these wheels, I assume it would make a fairly large difference!

Can you get it for a 480?

Yep, they have all of the popular sizes coming out. I'm sure it would make a huge difference.

Batmowheels are only available on new chargers. If you send your charger in, you cannot have it upgraded to the bat. Not my decision. Bullseye will not sell them seperate.

If it really works 5 other companies will be marketing them before you are ready to buy it anyway.

I am dynoing this 66/74/14 tomorrow. It is a different dyno though, nothing to compare my numbers to. I plan to hit my local dyno next week to see how they compare. Then I'm gonna start adding playing with injectors. I was hitting 60psi with my 66/71/14, but I can't get this 66/74/14 batmo over 55 even with the spring loaded wastegate cranked down. I'm liking it so far.

Last edited:
Back