DJ's Fuel System is READY!

I was wondering how much more would it be for stainless braided lines. Also do you need to run a high pressure pump as well such as a FASS. Would it help to place a FASS on the truck with this fuel system. What size injectors will this feed with no problem. Is there a way to monitor fuel pressure through this system or is it still advisable to take it off the top fuel filter bowl. I know this is a lot of questions. Thanks for you time.

No High Presure pump needed to run this system. If you are in an extreme situation then DJ has a race setup. I will have to check with Viv on the other questions but she is out of town currently so it will be a couple of days.

No this system will not work with the 7.3. Sorry.

Chris

Bruisnit said:
I was wondering how much more would it be for stainless braided lines. Also do you need to run a high pressure pump as well such as a FASS. Would it help to place a FASS on the truck with this fuel system. What size injectors will this feed with no problem. Is there a way to monitor fuel pressure through this system or is it still advisable to take it off the top fuel filter bowl. I know this is a lot of questions. Thanks for you time.

Hi,

I got DJ next to me and will attempt to answer what Chris has not already addressed.

The same system with stainless braided lines is $700.00. You do not need to run a high pressure pump. The system is basically standalone. It is not necessary to have a FASS installed but if you already have one, you do not need to take it off. The system is designed for up to 250cc injectors. It is still advisable to take the pressure off the cap. Don't worry about the questions. We're like Sims where the educated consumer is our best customer.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back