DJ's Fuel System is READY!

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
WOW - It's been like pulling teeth :bang but we finally finished the system.

Here are a couple of pictures:

The system consists of 1 bracket, 1 regulator, 4 hoses, 6 fittings. We utilize the stock fuel pump and stock fuel bowl. The stock fuel pump is capable of up to 100 lbs. of pressure.

We aim to sell the best product for the least amount of money. :Cheer: This system has been in the makings for some time now because DJ would not even introduce it in the market until he was absolutely positive that it would safely increase fuel pressure allowing for more zzoom zzoom power.

Vivian & DJ :evil

Attachments

• regattachzoom.JPG
    regattachzoom.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Kit.JPG
    Kit.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 133
That looks great!
How involved is the install?
What kind of performance gains are you seeing?

Hi,

Thanks. Installation is simple, at about a 10-year-old level. Might not be a bad project to spend quality time with your 10-year-old or maybe a romantic afternoon with your significant other :lolly: It will take between 1 1/2 - 3 hours to install.

Burner, you hit the nail on the head. The OEM system is so restricted because of emissions. :blahblah1: With the system you have no restrictions.

Vivian

Now that's nice... for the work truck that makes ya $$$ or the race truck that needs it... It's all good.

VERY few products can claim that! WTG DJ!:rockwoot:

Without really knowing too much how this is put on, is there a way to monitor fuel pressure off this system. Or will a secondary site be needed.

Hi Guys,

Just want to acknowledge your question and say that we'll respond later when I can talk to DJ. We'll post pictures too.

Thanks,
Vivian

The stock fuel system will generate approximately 40psi. The stock pump has a capacity of over 100psi. Our system will increase the pressure to 75+psi.

DJ realized a long time ago that the Powerstroke lacked fuel pressure and our system is set to offer you other benefits also. Like, more throttle response, less lag, longevity on the life of your fuel injectors and pump and high performance increases. It's easy to install too. I'm actually considering a contest to commemorate the quickest install! Done correctly, of course LOL

Thanks,
Vivian

6owed said:
How much is it??

From an earlier post:

Hi,

DJ sent you a PM.

We really don't want it to seem like the fuel system is a secret. We sent PM's cause we don't think we are allowed to post pricing but here is the message:

The fuel system will be available in 2 weeks. The price is $500.00 + shipping

For the racing set-up we don't have a set price because it is our custom system. It would depend on your set-up, what you are looking to gain and a variety of specifics.

If you want more hp, you may want to consider our nitrous system, complete and ready to install $. It is a wet system.

We are accepting orders now and will begin shipping by end of month.

Thanks,
Vivian

Last edited:
I have a correction to make. The post that Pete quoted is old and before we had it all together. The $500 price is what we were shooting for. The actual price on the fuel system is $550 plus shipping, which we estimate to be $15.00.

I suppose we could do $500 for the months of September & October, as an introductory price. We currently have a back-order but can guarantee that all fuel systems ordered at the $500 price will ship by the end of October on a first come/first serve basis.

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. Pete, it is no big deal, ok? :ylsuper:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what kind of mods would one need to run a fuel setup like this. Ill only be running sct, exhaust, intake and an intercooler system. Will I need this fuel setup? Or is this need when bigger injectors etc is put in?

You can run this setup with larger injectors but DJ believes that even a stock truck can benefit from this type of fuel system.

Back