Eaton Results

JW3 said:
What planet are you from man? You think I am bench racing or what ever then bring your hunk of junk to the track I'll put 20 feet on it too!

WOW who can ever compete with JW3 he has the baddest truck out there! oh wait thats just what HE thanks! please just stop runnin ur mouth ur really makin urself look like an A** hole

All caught up said:
JW3 its not excuses its facts u make hp ur bownd to brake things just part of pullin!
Amen to that, being a ford we dont have the R&d the chevy and dodge have in the pulling world, we try what works and keep guessing

house said:
Amen to that, being a ford we dont have the R&d the chevy and dodge have in the pulling world, we try what works and keep guessing

try havin a Case/Chevy combinationLOL.

And JW keep talkin ur smaeck.. im 100% privately funded truck and id dont care who u are... but im willin to pull anywhere anytime. granted the truck is put together.

and at that pull it was an almost stock 05 PSD spankin the dodges and dmaxs...so plz zip it

house said:
I agree with that, he had the good combo

House do you have any video of this truck?? I can't say that I have ever seen it in person or even seen a video of it.

Dave

Back