Eaton Results

Bunting's truck ran preeeety good when he visited us in California.

He put 60'(?) on the whole pack, which were mostly Dodges and Dmaxes.

But then again, second place was a woman in a daily driver running a tow tune. :D

bbunting said:
JW

Sounds like you are the real deal. Lots of buzz in the Dodge camp about all your accomplishments. What where they again?

I pull street class except with a real street driven truck... You probably have a 100 grand in a truck that gets beat by street driven dodges (well at least you have t shirts!). What are your accomplishments?

You want some video?

Last edited:
wow i must say i impressed JW3 i cant believe u have never had a bad run or broke something wow! u really are impressive now i can see y u write so many people off after one pull! if only we had a truck like urs.....!

All caught up said:
wow i must say i impressed JW3 i cant believe u have never had a bad run or broke something wow! u really are impressive now i can see y u write so many people off after one pull! if only we had a truck like urs.....!

ACU, I never said that or implied any of that. I am not writing anyone off just dont come out with a new truck and expect to be running with trucks like Amos'.

If you think your truck will run as good as Amos' right out of the box I gotta ask what kind of dope you are smoking!!

Same ole story though. You Ford guys want to make excuses for every little thing on why you didnt win....
Dont worry I'll always be there to call the BS when I see it!:evil

JW3 said:
I pull street class except with a real street driven truck... You probably have a 100 grand in a truck that gets beat by street driven dodges (well at least you have t shirts!). What are your accomplishments?

You want some video?

I was asking what yours were-you seem to be an expert at pulling, but no results except some hilljack IN local fair stuff. In DHRA, you had a terrific 49/70 at Indy-something to be proud of.

49. Williams, Justin 343 259.10

Me-three DHRA Street top tens out of three hooks in 2005. National events, etc.

I also looked at all your posts-you are always attacking someone, but yet you have nothing, but armchair pulling middle of the pack Street truck, usually bragging about some else. Video JW3 makes it look easy! That impressed me!

When you beat me, then you can run your mouth.

JW3 said:
ACU, I never said that or implied any of that. I am not writing anyone off just dont come out with a new truck and expect to be running with trucks like Amos'.

If you think your truck will run as good as Amos' right out of the box I gotta ask what kind of dope you are smoking!!

Same ole story though. You Ford guys want to make excuses for every little thing on why you didnt win....
Dont worry I'll always be there to call the BS when I see it!:evil

well one diesel expert its not right outta the box this is actually the 2nd yr for it we just been keepin it quit tryin to work out the bugs and now were ready to bring it out. And wheres ur accomplishments JW3?? :hehe:

I have been pulling since I bought the truck new in 2004.

Go ahead attack me...I can take it. Bring up pulls from 2 years ago...LOL You Ford guys can't take any criticism what so ever. But you guys sure are good at jerkin each other.

Brian, bring it to any street class this year! I'll be more than glad to hook against you! I am sure you'll be running drugs and whatever you guys have to use to make a Ford run decently.

Our local Indiana pulls usually have trucks like Coppess, Amos, Prewitt, Schinlaub, Vaught, Dailey, Sugg, Smith, etc....

Who pulls at your local pulls in Iowa?LOL

Arent you the one who brags about getting 10th at Scheids? woop de doo! I got 11th. I guess were not so far apart after all!!:hehe:

I already have beat you Bunting. You chickened out and didnt come back for the pull off at Tampico. I end up with 2nd that night behind Prewitt. You already packed up the trailer and went home for what 6th place or something?

JW 1 BB 0

3 DHRA top tens....let me guess 9 trucks in each class?

Last edited:
All caught up said:
just make sure u bring ur truck up to muncie indiana in may

All Caught Up,
I'll be there and will be glad to pull.. Dont get me wrong man I ain't got nothing against you or your truck.

I would much rather end the argument at this point with you All Caught Up....Like I said I have nothing against you or your truck.
I'll shut up about from this point on.....(with you). You got a truce from me.

Last edited:
thats fine it just gets old all u dodge boys runnin ur mouth to us ford guys when u dont even have half the truck that we do, u run ur mouth for other pullers. u would never see amos or n e one else on here runnin there mouth they just go out and pull! so do us pullers a favor and quit runnin ur mouth.

Half the truck. Heck my truck will put 10-15 feet on your truck.

Here we go again.:doh:

JW3 said:
Half the truck. Heck my truck will put 10-15 feet on your truck.

Here we go again.:doh:

u sure it wont put 50-60 feet on me? wow i bet u could beat eric stacey to! Just shut up and prove it to me in muncie! :badidea:

what ever happend to the fun and laid back forums? like oh darn ur truck had a crappy run oh well, but i guess when u dont have confidence in ur own truck u attacks someone elses. He just better hope i break in muncie

I am happy to be laid back or whatever but if you want to keep taking shots at me then of course I am going to respond.

hey buddy u came out firin, and u came after the wrong ford. if thats the only pull u seen my truck out good lord u got the wrong impression now grantit it only made 3 passes down the track and held last yr but were doin something no one has figured out yet. like i said u saw bout HALF the HP it has at eaton.

Back