New Here

Update: I decided to go with running a big single. I got Exergy 300% Overs and a S475/96/1.25 Billet Wheel. I have been away not been able to get it put in the truck but should be in the truck in 2 weeks. Ill let you all know who are interested on how it runs.

Ill look into them, I still have some time before I plan on purchasing injectors close to the end of this year

there is a guy on you tube who actually pretty helpfull, jim rendant or something. has well over a zip on a motor that the head has never been off. said he did studs, not sure if springs, i would assume so. this is just the first video i found of his on google, i suggest you look at all of them, by far he has the most organized videos for all his different turbos,feel free to message him, he will also tell you his experience with each.

the CR motors are a much softer 1000hp tune vs mechanical motors, that is the only reason why i could see them pulling this off with out bottom end gurdles rod polish and all the other **** you generally have to do above 800hp.

ha here is the one where he blew it up... maby only shoot for 1172 hp that one extra may have been the one that did THIS

Last edited:
Back