SDX vids

He was parked right by our trailer, the Scheids boys came back, found it, and booted them.

Glad to see your truck wasn't messed with on Friday night. I was snooping around looking at it at around 2-3am that morning. Got up later in the morning and my wife said peoples trucks had windows busted out of them. I was thinking oh man! I know I touched the trailer and the passengers side front tire of that white dmax. I HOPE that truck didn't get messed with and my finger prints end up on it lol!!

I was just gonna say. They better go back home and beef those things up...

I would have thought 0.5" wall DOM tubing was beefy enough, especially when I looked around all weekend and even saw some 1" stuff on trucks.

I was wrong. Looks like square is in the future.

Glad to see your truck wasn't messed with on Friday night. I was snooping around looking at it at around 2-3am that morning. Got up later in the morning and my wife said peoples trucks had windows busted out of them. I was thinking oh man! I know I touched the trailer and the passengers side front tire of that white dmax. I HOPE that truck didn't get messed with and my finger prints end up on it lol!!

I was worried myself! They got 2 more vehicles saturday night, i had a ton of stuff in the bed of my red truck, but nothing got touched.

it seemed to me that they watered the track a sh!t ton before the finals, but not as much during the qualifiers. I think that made a huge difference

it seemed to me that they watered the track a sh!t ton before the finals, but not as much during the qualifiers. I think that made a huge difference

Track always seems to fall apart during the qualifications, seems after about 25-35 trucks it seems to fall apart.

Also remember that the finals are in the evening without the sun beating down on the track.

It always does seem that in the finals the track gets better and better!

I would have thought 0.5" wall DOM tubing was beefy enough, especially when I looked around all weekend and even saw some 1" stuff on trucks.

Was that your truck that was towed off the big end with the wrecker? You guys have some strong running trucks.:Cheer:

I have to agree with the guy in the video.....that WAS AWESOME!

But sorry for the breakage at such a big event....it looked like you were on a roll for sure.

I have to agree with the guy in the video.....that WAS AWESOME!

But sorry for the breakage at such a big event....it looked like you were on a roll for sure.

Yea I heard him say that, all part of the show. It is frustrating, but you have to laugh about it, I mean just the way it goes, I don't think anybody wants to see anybody break, but push the trucks and it happens. I have seen a guy almost cry cause they broke before, that was probably more entertaining than the actual breakage.

Dan, If I knew that was you that blew apart I would have come over and introduced myself. Sucks that it broke that bad. Good luck getting it back together

Dan, If I knew that was you that blew apart I would have come over and introduced myself. Sucks that it broke that bad. Good luck getting it back together

I think you pulled right in front of me, and messed up the track. I have been blaming everyone that I can think of beause I know it wasn't my fault.:hehe:
I threw the broken suspension stop that my buddy welded like 4 years ago on the truck and told him it was his fault. LOL

If I would have thought about it, I would have blamed Dennison when he was on the track for something too.

I think we did pull right before you. I was standing at the end of the track and was like "holy he11, I think parts made it in the stands!!"

Back