Banks is calling out Everyone!!!!

Pat, did some reading on your truck Casper. Pretty sweet stuff.

I'm kinda young @ 27, but DAM&! This made me feel old, that you had to "read up" on Pat's stuff. That truck is a freakin legend, and reminds me of being a teenager when this stuff when starting to get a little exposure.

I saw Pat...I was walking up the staging lanes and caught some serious chop out the corner of my eye...Looked over and BAM PAT.

Pat, did some reading on your truck Casper. Pretty sweet stuff.

Thanks! By today's standards it's not currently competitive. But it has seen it's share of action over the years. Should start running it again soon. No more Bonneville though. Just drags and sled pulling.

I'm kinda young @ 27, but DAM&! This made me feel old, that you had to "read up" on Pat's stuff. That truck is a freakin legend, and reminds me of being a teenager when this stuff when starting to get a little exposure.

I'm not much under you, I'm 24, I just must have missed it somehow.

Thanks! By today's standards it's not currently competitive. But it has seen it's share of action over the years. Should start running it again soon. No more Bonneville though. Just drags and sled pulling.

The fact that it's that well rounded is pretty impressive to me. Not many trucks could be successful in all three areas like yours was.

too bad i didnt get a chance to see ya, but yep, it would have been awesome if banks showed. how did kathy end up finishing?

I didn't sled pull. Pat and Wendy where hurt so we took off about 4:30 pm. Didn't want a chance a huge A$$ tow bill.

:tree: I haven't seen anyone mention Brian Spooners Truck.."BLOWN SMOKE"......everyone might have trouble trying to catch this truck.

Last edited:
"blown smoke" looks like it will be crazy. At first I thought the facebook page was the creation of a professional troll. Too crazy to be real is what I thought at least.

"blown smoke" looks like it will be crazy. At first I thought the facebook page was the creation of a professional troll. Too crazy to be real is what I thought at least.

I just tracked his FB page down, following now. :pop:

Yeah Kat! Glad to see you!

Hi Phil, we should be able to start going to events again in the next year of so. Allison turns 16 in July but can't drive her brother until she has her license for a year. She's in the IB program, so she can't miss school so it's limited our racing for the past couple of years.

Hope you and yours are doing well :hug:

Until the last year or so there wasn't any competition for them to run against. It would have been better for the sport for them to run every season, but I'm sure it gets a little old spending that kind of money to compete against a stop watch.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back