Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Timbeaux38 said:
Robbie is running a Superchips tow tune and a Voolant exhaust. Future mods include a Tornado and K&N drop in filter LOL

Dont forget the Banks stickers worth 15hp on side glass 25hp on the back

Them wont just be stickers...I hear he's puttin one of them banks on it too.
10-BANK_small.jpg
You can see by the button.... its adjustable! :hehe:

Stacked with a FuelMAX!!!
( http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/fuelmax.html ) :hehe:

Aerodynamic improvements courtisey of LUND!!

5973.jpg

6046.jpg

That 6 oh will be gulping a great deal of fresh air, too. I hear Lund is offering these faux hoodscoops that will do just the trick!

5969.jpg

Dont forget.. weight reduction....
proNetSpecial.jpg

Gotta be street legal, you know. :ford: Go Robbie GO! :what:

LMFAO I thought all them Ferd guys ran 6 position chips? Robbie was going to add a 7th setting?

Nigel: "You see, most blokes will be playing at 10. You’re on 10, all the way up, all the way up...Where can you go from there? Nowhere. What we do, is if we need that extra push over the cliff...Eleven. One louder."

DiBergi: "Why don’t you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number, and make that a little louder?"

Robbie: (after taking a moment to let this sink in): "These go to 11."

Last edited:
That was so much funnier than the billet salad fork post LOL

Nice one Amish!

Dont forget the Sponsors!

Attachments

• firestik.jpg
    firestik.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
duke1n said:
LMFAO I thought all them Ferd guys ran 6 position chips? Robbie was going to add a 7th setting?

The 7th setting is for unseating the heads. Expedites the rebuild process. No pesky prying or gasket scraping. SHHHHHEEEK POOOF! Off they come.

:thankyou2: Super 7 setting!

partsguy662 said:
I'll be happy to donate a tornado to duke, just to make it a fair fight :hehe:
LMAO Amish... I was just going to decline the tornado device as I don't want to lift the head lol

No way you can beat him without the tornado Mike.... Unless you run dual CB antennas....

Oh No Mike, Robbie has taken the lead in the poll 13-12.... are you going to go ahead and concede to the allmighty fode?

make that 14-12! robbie has proven he can go fast.... duke hasnt. so until then ill stick with the fode!!!

Those Ferd owners wishing on Robbie's star need to put a little money on that blind faith. For them, seeing Robbie on his knees licking the sweat off my baaaaaaaaaaaa..............................umper after his crushing defeat, will be worth the cost itself.

The good part about this competition if you're a Ferd owner is that Robbie is one of the biggest dogs in the Ferd game. The bad part is, your big Ferd dog is gonna get taken down by a very average at best Dodge.

dukie is gonna need to get the largest train horns and mount them suckers backwards for when he needs the extra boost to keep up with robbie......... LOL

huh? tim i voted for robbie. regardless robbies motor has only been out for 4 years and didnt even begin getting tunes til late 03. it's obvious us p -stroke guys have a disadvantage from the start but it's coming. besides at least we dont have to be SEEN in one of those pos's. get him robbie!!

p.s. dukey- at least we're different. you make yourself sound like a follower.

p.s.s. robert- i dont skate this early.

HAHAHAAHA ok gata wake up before you skate? lol it's ok i couldn't skate no matter what the time.
dukey i wouldn't consider myself one of the "big dogs" but hey if you say so lol
robert

You're the one that is talking about having 900hp and that Maddog should be worried LOL

LittlePowr, did you read my list of mods and who would I be following lol? Doesn't it make it worse than even a "follower" is going to put the smackdown on that 900hp Ferd?

I heard that MADDOG has been having anxiety attacks after seeing Robbies comments.........................

What about the fuel magnet thingy. Are you gonna do that too? I hearrd its worth like 65+ HP. Thats what Id do:rockwoot: :hehe:

Back