Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
I hate to let out Dukey's secret...but yes...that's a photoshop.
Old as hell too..I remember that from waaaaaay back.

That's because the rest of them put there tail between their legs when the mighty Cummings rides up LMAO

it's all in good fun, when it is over dukey and i may go have some beers... as long as he don't drink that microbrew crap hahaha

Duke dont let this b U !!

I Was Beat By A Ford!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHILE SITTING AT A LIGHT NEXT TO ME WAS THIS SHOW OFF POWER STROKE, ANYWAY HE SPOOLED AND BEFORE I COULD GET MY FOOT ON THE PEDAL HE WAS GONE GONE GONE, HELP I WANT MORE GO IN MY TRUCK I'M LOOKING AT SUPER CHIPS ANY SUGGESTIONS? I DON'T WANT TO BE BEAT BY A STINKIN FORD!

duke1n said:
In his dreams lol. Looks like I'll have another blue buffalo kill on the tailgate...

fordkill.jpg

Robbie your out of luck if you win, they don't make a turd with a slash through it that I know of!:eek:wned:

I think this thread is about done until the actual beat down takes place.

Still waiting to hear about all those 6.0 mods Robbie. If you are still going to post pictures make sure to reverse that pic of the front license plate so I'll know what to expect in my rear view mirror lol

bein' as i AM a ford owner... i have to put my vote in for the ford, b/c i don't think that the "mighty" cummins can keep up.*bdh*

duke1n said:
I'm going a different route from most dieselheads. I'm having some custom rear springs made by Alcan for good weight transfer. Building my own ladder bars. Moving the battery, tranny coolers, nitrous bottle, and what not behind the rear axle. Dropping weight is also in the plan. Been running one battery and no grid heater for a couple years. Gutting the front axle. No t-case. Aluminum driveshaft. Wheels and tires that are much lighter than the typical mudder setup. No rear hitch assembly. No spare tire. Rollpan instead of rear bumper. Removing stock fan & clutch assembly. Installing a small electric pusher for those rare occasions it's needed. The truck doesn't have power anything for accessories but I will retain the A/C. We'll see what happens. Certainly won't be the fastest but I think a lot of speed can be found with light weight, loss of parasitic drag of turning the front driveline on a 4wd as well as stock fan, and most importantly, good chassis setup.

Motor won't be anything special. O-Rings, ported head, Helix2, springs, Mach somethings, some S300 spinner variant, and some combination of fueling/timing box(s) still TBD.

Tranny is an HTS unit with Suncoast 89% convertor and controller.

With slicks I am hoping to get it in the mid 12s with ~620hp on diesel. Who knows on the bottle. Building this truck just for something enjoyable/reliable to drive on the weekends that I can also have some fun with the average muscle car as well as those pesky Ferds.

So whatchyou got Robbie?

not fair! I voted before I realized commie parts where in play!!!! :bang

alldiesels said:
this is my new toy

ah.... NOW i get it... i thought you were running the white truck.
either way - my vote is the same, you got his azz whooped :rockwoot:

dukester, right now "duckboy" and his measly 7.3 can whip you on the strip*nx* . if he went 2wd and weight reduction like you, i bet he'd whip you on fuel :poke: :kick: atleast according to my calculator...:doh:
the auto i understand, but why do you need to lighten your chitbox and go with 2wd to keep up with robbie's fode??? just build the power with what you got, i mean robbie runs 12.5s with the sick.0 dually. are you scared of robbie?!?!?:hehe: :rockwoot::ford:

Back