Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
I wonder, if robbie decided to run the same setup from his dually on his new ride (which is much lighter) without stepping things up anymore(which he will anyway) I wonder what that 12.50 would turn into...

hey duke don't gut that front axle, just get one from a cab and chassie. and get some one to drop it 6"s or so.

CookCR said:
And it is unveiled!!! Anyone wanna change their votes? This will be VERY interesting...
I think I'm going to change my mind. Those shiny wheels must be worth a couple secs? You Ferd ladies are so much fun. It's hard to hide that little man syndrome isn't it lol. Dockboy can whoop me huh? What thoughtful insight has led to the assertion given I've never even posted times on the net? Greg's truck, engine knowledge, and driving abilities are in a different league than most of you junior leaguer Ferd ladies. There are plenty of Dodges out there running in the 11s with the same setup I have and a little "Make my Ferd powerful" gogo juice. We'll see what happens. If you Ferd guys are so sure why not get a little wager going and put some duckets on it lol?

I've tossed around some ideas like that GR. I'm still pondering if I'm going to leave the lift on and run 35 Proxes, drop it back down with 2" springs in the front and run 33s, or as you suggest, drop it a couple inches under stock.

you arent going to get it more than 1" or so lower than stock unless you do some voodoo in the front to keep the crossmember from hittin.

Yeah, I kind of want to keep the lifted look anyway. With 4.10s it seems like it pulls better with 35s than it did with 31s anyway. The Boze forged wheels are pretty light and the 35" Proxes are lighter than most A/T tires. If I drop it at all it would be to go back to stock ride height in the rear will some custom Alcan springs and then run the +2" springs in the front to level it.

Robbie, let's hear about your mods. Shiny wheels ain't gonna cut it brutha.

BIGRPOWR said:
i thought most the "fast" dodges were running one big single?
I dont see how that relates to the price of tea in China, Dukies truck isn't fast. Couldnt resist.

duke, i realize you've never been to the 1/4. don't care. dockboy can still whip you:hehe:
i'm looking forward to the race between you and robbie i think you will get :owned: by the fode sick.0
bench racing is just too much fun.

Im sure we will have several video cameras shooting it, i just wish i had the stuff to mount a camera in each of the rigs.

CookCR said:
I dont see how that relates to the price of tea in China, Dukies truck isn't fast. Couldnt resist.

popklau.gif

DAYUM have you guys seen the poll results between ALLDIESELS AND DUKE1 well it speaks for it self comeon Robbie show them mopar guys what these FORDS are made of*nx*

Still waiting for specifics on those mods Robbie lol. I'm guessing it's the the one thing you and the rest of them V8 guys do when they want to compete with the Cummins...

*nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* and lots of it lol.

give you a rough idea
traction bars, lower the rear about 1 inch
lockers
some HUGE injectors
ONE big turbo
suncoast trans
New IC
ported heads
studs/firerings
there will be more but that gives you a good idea

OOOO
and yes there will be a lil *nx* :snoop: