Anarchy Diesel CSP-5 Beta Testing

You do not have to buy new tunes, but if you are running tunes from before oct. 16 then you will need a rewrite.

I understood not needing to buy new tunes, but I didn't know that since you guys would have to rewrite the tunes, if there would a charge for that... my apologies for being thorough

Sent from phone

That has been put on hold as far as we know. Edge is in bankruptcy so I would not expect that talks between edge and efi will resume prior to them emerging from the bankruptcy. Even then, it will still be questionable. Edge jumped the gun a little by saying that the cs/cts would be CSP5 capable.

I am looking at the efi with the socal switch. Was going to just put a smart jr on the wifes truck. Think efi would be more beneficial, and I like how it's switch on the fly now. My question is what would you guy's recommend for the tunes? It's an 06 megacab dually auto stock. Already have Fass 150 pump, fixing to get Edge CTS to watch vitals. Tranny is stock and I don't want to smoke it. Which 5 tunes would be best. It's a dd for the wife, and we do some towing (28' enclosed trailer total weight about 12,000 lbs, and also a 15,000 tt) Looking at fuel mileage and a little get up and go without smoking everyone out at intersections. All help would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking at the efi with the socal switch. Was going to just put a smart jr on the wifes truck. Think efi would be more beneficial, and I like how it's switch on the fly now. My question is what would you guy's recommend for the tunes? It's an 06 megacab dually auto stock. Already have Fass 150 pump, fixing to get Edge CTS to watch vitals. Tranny is stock and I don't want to smoke it. Which 5 tunes would be best. It's a dd for the wife, and we do some towing (28' enclosed trailer total weight about 12,000 lbs, and also a 15,000 tt) Looking at fuel mileage and a little get up and go without smoking everyone out at intersections. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you are looking for a stock, tow, econ, street and a hot street file for tunes. That is what I would recommend.

tow is 60hp, street is 90hp, hotstreet is 130-140hp, and our race tune can be between 175-200hp depending on which options you pick as far as timing and rail pressure.

So if I'm looking at getting better fuel mileage the efi isn't the best choice?? Wife drives like a grandma. I drive a little faster but don't beat on it, its our tow vehicle. I know efi has great performance, I figured it would also help a little more with the fuel mileage.

Not sure how you got that out of my post as I said that you would gain a couple mpg. I cannot give you dead set mpg gains because every truck is different.

Back