Anarchy Diesel CSP-5 Beta Testing

I like the look of the DashDaq as well. 3brorce what are your thought on the smartphone apps? Looks like Zach has something going on in the phone app market.

I like the idea of the phone app. No extra hardware needed, nothing sitting on the dash waiting to get stolen. Hopefully all of this wireless technology never gets crossed up and all of our vehicles just start heading for the center of the earth haha jk. I think it is awesome that you will be able to control CSP through your handheld phone. It should be some cheaper than the dashdaq also which retails for $550 so that is going to be a major downfall of the DashDaq which will steer quite a few people straight to the phone app. The options are already there and I believe there is still more to come.

Last edited:
I agree with the phone apps. Just install a blue tooth dongle into the obdII port and nobody really knows what you have. The capability to do datalogging from a phone app and then emailing to your tuner via the smart phone will be a great time saver as well.

Most people are going to need a OBD2 port splitter. Have to see how well the data logging on the smart phone would be. Be nice to datalog without a laptop for sure say with just a phone or just the EFI handheld device which I think is part of integrating all the software into V*.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we will be able to get the DashDaq now and make the switchable tuning work later? I bought an Edge CTS a while back when i made the move to EFI anticipating that it could be used. I would sell it now to get the DasDaq to get ready.

I believe EFI is still working with edge to get something figured out. I would think you could get the DD now and update it to work with CSP but i would wait and see if something gets worked out with edge. Just be a software update i would think for the DD if that's what you do.

Last edited:
I believe EFI is still working with edge to get something figured out. I would think you could get the DD now and update it to work with CSP but i would wait and see if something gets worked out with edge. Just be a software update i would think for the DD if that's what you do.

Thats what i was lookin for thanks! I do like my Edge.

Appears to be cheaper to add on other sensors than the expandables edge offers. I would switch to that over my cts, i have played with the spartan and like it.

Sent from my F'n space phone

Yup. DD is real nice. Spartan just tunes on the on the DD but i know what your getting at

The more I read into EFI the more I get confused. Didn't stop me from ordering it (Thanks again for putting up with me Phil).

So do I have to have something on the side to switch like Edge? Or will there be a switch like Chevy guys have?

Last edited:
The more I read into EFI the more I get confused. Didn't stop me from ordering it (Thanks again for putting up with me Phil).

So do I have to have something on the side to switch like Edge? Or will there be a switch like Chevy guys have?

There will be a switch similar to the Duramax trucks available when CSP is publicly released.

switches are expected to be less than $100. We are still working out some bugs related to fuel mileage. Hopefully it will not be much longer.

Let us know when you want that clutch Randy.

"Edge Products is excited to announce that the Insight CS/CTS will support EFI live switchable tuning in the near future. Edge is currently working with EFI to have the support as quickly as possible, currently there is not a time line or release date for this; but we assume it shouldn't be long with the help from EFI.

Edge just wanted to let all of our customers know that we are working on this feature, as it has been highly desirable".

I know starlite diesel is selling thier csp5 switch... for those of us that have anarchy tuning, are we to buy thier switch, update the EFI software then contact Cody for new tunes?

Sent from phone

Back