Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

anyone know what has been done to the motor to help it survive at those "inflated" power levels? I know what II charges for their "race engines"...

I was going to say a lot of stuff that I probably would have regretted in the morning but I won't. My Top Dragster/Top Diesel is a piece of **** bracket car but it's leading the points! I'm lucky but I also think I know how to race. Many here need to learn how to do that. You guys all make it hard to want to race and enjoy these events.

Jeff, I have to apologize for leaving you out of the Top Diesel scene buddy. But, this does verify what I am getting at with the CR stuff vs the dinosaur stuff. I honestly think that the CR (electronically controlled) stuff is definitely out in front this year. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I sincerely disagree with you. The west coast correction factor has always been strong to quite strong, and thats putting it mildly.

Yellowstone Raceway in Montana, ran a 9.63@154.92 backed it up with a 10.54@154.99

I don't see anything about it being a dyno queen with those numbers today. Id say that's pretty decent.

Yellowstone Raceway in Montana, ran a 9.63@154.92 backed it up with a 10.54@154.99

I don't see anything about it being a dyno queen with those numbers today. Id say that's pretty decent.

I think many people's point is just go with the uncorrected numbers because they're still plenty impressive. 2296rwhp uncorrected is still like 1898rwhp, so why not just say that.

Maybe this dumb but a 10.54 backs up a 9.64??? I see the MPH is the same but shoot, the ETs are worlds apart.

That was in a Duramax or a Cummins? Looked to me like it was a Duramax.

Then you are assuming because during a week of being at II I seen it used as a street driven ride and I know he goes out to Rocky Mountain Raceway to run passes when he isn't in a shoulder sling recovering from shoulder surgery.

Back