Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

TRUBBS

Can You Keep Up?
anyone else see the video on IIs facebook of baca's "silver pearl" maxing there dyno at 2000.00?

failed to get video linked :(

Last edited:
Sure glad he beat that duramax to that number or us Cummins fans would of never heard the end of it.

Yea, what's he do with it? Does sound nasty. But still want to see it last

Last edited:
Yea, what's he do with it? Does sound nasty. But still want to see it last

FWIW they probably have 25+ dyno runs on that truck, 1400hp-2000hp, in the last 3 days lol.

Not saying it will last for years at that power, but they've been beatin' the chit out of it since it's been back together.

Last edited:
Spinning the rollers for a short burst at full power doesn't tell me it lasts. I've been to many of dyno events over my short life and I can't say a single truck has ever broken.

Not discrediting it at all. Very impressive numbers. Just saying I don't use a dyno to gauge reliability or actual power. Dynos are a tool for tuning not a micrometer for measuring needle diks.

Man! A dude hits an amazing number and can't get any love. LOL Tough crowd.

Playing advocate... I don't remember people attempting to discredit or belittle Shane Kellogg's huge numbers on an engine dyno when he called out Sparkle Britches a year or so ago.

Last edited:
Geez, for being on CompD, you guys sure are picky.:hehe:

I did see where some ballsack humping mouthbreather said this was the first cummins to hit 2000hp...

Geez, for being on CompD, you guys sure are picky.:hehe:

I did see where some ballsack humping mouthbreather said this was the first cummins to hit 2000hp...

I believe it's the first of the "Dyno kings" to hit 2k in a Cummins. We're not talking about trucks that get used in competition. :stab:

Playing advocate... I don't remember people attempting to discredit or belittle Shane Kellogg's huge numbers on an engine dyno when he called out Sparkle Britches a year or so ago.

You mean the guy that uses said engines in competition regularly?

Shane's engine is a different beast. It competes and laughs at 2k

If I remember right, it was sparkle britches calling out Shane, and Shane laughing and saying he'd spot him 700hp!

Back