custom paintin?

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
Alright as some know i am buildin my wife a 89 fummins crew cab i already have the paint.Its gonna be toredeor red, what i was wondering is after the truck is done paintin can i get someone to i guess airbrush bolts like around the doors so the pannels look like they are bolted on? Or how do the go about paintin something like that?

Airbrusing is a good choice. Just be sure to have that done before spraying on your final coats of clearcoat.

Can do. I know there is one local that does fantastic pinstripes. Not sure on the airbrush.

This was my first thought.

airbrush-tailgate-25.jpg

I also know another guy that builds low riders and dies the air brush on those and he goes to his brothers shop in south carolina to paint for him sometimes. His work has been in a lot of the low rider mag's

Looks like to me you could save yourself a lot of money and find some sign shop the can cut you out some decals. Lay the on the exsiting paint and have a body shop just paint them. its easy. When I think of some one spending money on air brushing is for something like this.
hood-2.jpg

There is a guy in Ringgold, GA that does true flames and stuff like that... I would think he could do the other stuff for you...

He will be doing some of the work on my project truck... but we haven't decided on paint yet... might be graphics or maybe a wrap... just not sure yet.

Gregory Collision ask for Michael 706-937-five-three-three-seven

Last edited:
Back