custom paintin?

I know a guy around here who looked into it. He got quoted 30k for the whole paint job. Fuk that. I bet they jacked the price just cause they know he has money.

I have a good friend that owns a body shop in Savannah, GA. He does all the paint work for the KW, Volvo, and Peterbilt dealers there. I dont have any pics of his work but I have seen some of his airbrush work and he does a really good job. He has been painting for 25-30 years.

Davis Collision
6010 Commerce Blvd, Savannah, GA 31408
(912) 966-2282

Ask for Jeff if you decide to call. Tell him Matt from KY told ya to call.

Last edited:
I used to work at a shop we did a bunch of street bikes. I'm looking for some of the picuters now. We did one that looked like all sheet metal rivited togther looked awsome. Its not hard to do rivits like that but a bolt might be a different story ha

DSCF0003-1.jpg

toms20bag.jpg

not the exact bike i was looking for but you can see two different rivets we used to do

Im in ohio also, my buddie does airbrush and paint just did my truck, hard to c it but there is cummins c's ghosted int he diamond white. hes very reasonable on price also.

Attachments

• 1209001608a.jpg
    1209001608a.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1209001608b.jpg
    1209001608b.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Im in ohio also, my buddie does airbrush and paint just did my truck, hard to c it but there is cummins c's ghosted int he diamond white. hes very reasonable on price also.

I can't beleive it, A beauty destroyed with $200 worth of WHITE paint. Sorry instigator jmo. Go black and never look back

Back