6.4 powerstroke vs. 6.7

I just hope it isnt a repeat of the 6.0, a lot of people jumped on that bandwagon in 03...... its hard to know what to do

I just hope it isnt a repeat of the 6.0, a lot of people jumped on that bandwagon in 03...... its hard to know what to do

it is NOT a repeat of the 6.0 ..... the 6.4 has been out almost 3 years, with less than a 1/4 of the warranty claims...with WAY more tuner only power, and common rail technology to boot. i know i am bias, but these motors are awesome.

No, what i meant is, Ford gets a good engine like the 6.4 and then they bring out the 6.7,,, I just hope IT isnt like the 6.0, thats what I meant

I am thinking about replacing my duramax,,, should I hold on and wait for the 6.7 or should I just go and get a 6.4 right now?

I am thinking about replacing my duramax,,, should I hold on and wait for the 6.7 or should I just go and get a 6.4 right now?

I am in your boat. Replacing a duramax too. Not because I don't like it, but my year has injector problems. It has 164k now too, time for a change. Anyway I think I will hold on to mine until the end of next year and decide pending on feedback from the 6.7

Back