Landmark Dodge Dyno Results

Ok guys, I normally don't post these but a few diesels got up and a few others I thought you might like to see. :ylsuper:

Check out my new NA/ no power adder record holder, Richard Burdette with his 1969 Hemi Dart. :rockwoot:

Also note the 2006 Charger SRT-8. :evil

Dyno results

That Dart was so $%^&*%$ bad and it had wheelie bars for a reason!

The Charger SRT-8 was slick and strong but for $48K I could build one bad 06 4x SLT Cummins truck.

What ever that new Magnum/Neon/Fairymobile is called that they are advertsing is a good looking car in person for $22K loaded out.

Dodge has it going on for the Big 3 when it comes to cars even if they are marketing them to rappers and wanna-be rappers.

Like Andy said, you just have to see this Dart. Spotless inside, out, and under. Two big 4 barrels on a tunnel ram intake coming out the hood. The car was run from 4500 rpm to 8150 rpm where it peaked HP. :rockwoot:

I can't believe I missed it:doh: . Very impressive 699 for no helpers. I saw the 1500 with 500 hp and then look and saw the 12v:rockwoot:

haz-mat19 said:
I can't believe I missed it:doh: . Very impressive 699 for no helpers. I saw the 1500 with 500 hp and then look and saw the 12v:rockwoot:

And the dyno runs were $20 :doh: :doh:

Back