Landmark Dodge Dyno Results

DavidTD

DPM
Ok guys, I normally don't post these but a few diesels got up and a few others I thought you might like to see. :ylsuper:

Check out my new NA/ no power adder record holder, Richard Burdette with his 1969 Hemi Dart. :rockwoot:

Also note the 2006 Charger SRT-8. :evil

Dyno results

Holy Poop! 699 N/A that has got to be 1 bad ride......

That Dart was so $%^&*%$ bad and it had wheelie bars for a reason!

The Charger SRT-8 was slick and strong but for $48K I could build one bad 06 4x SLT Cummins truck.

What ever that new Magnum/Neon/Fairymobile is called that they are advertsing is a good looking car in person for $22K loaded out.

Dodge has it going on for the Big 3 when it comes to cars even if they are marketing them to rappers and wanna-be rappers.

A good friend of mine just got an SRT8 Charger....we'll be running soon as I get home.

...apparently he has no idea of what you are capable of LOL

Like Andy said, you just have to see this Dart. Spotless inside, out, and under. Two big 4 barrels on a tunnel ram intake coming out the hood. The car was run from 4500 rpm to 8150 rpm where it peaked HP. :rockwoot:

The guy was just 'playing' in the parking lot on cold slicks and it was lifting the front wheels!

I can't believe I missed it:doh: . Very impressive 699 for no helpers. I saw the 1500 with 500 hp and then look and saw the 12v:rockwoot:

haz-mat19 said:
I can't believe I missed it:doh: . Very impressive 699 for no helpers. I saw the 1500 with 500 hp and then look and saw the 12v:rockwoot:

And the dyno runs were $20 :doh: :doh:

Back