DDP 90's went in and now have a rattle, need advice

mulisha,
what you say sounds more or less like: EFI... now Marco wants to hurry up and solve the rattle before others do.

Am I understanding this right? If so, that's "almost" offending.

My only thing in here is to try to help. Don't want my help? That's OK for me.
I'm now done with this...
Marco

marco, we need your help..like stated above sending out our injectors is gonna be almost impossible, being daily driven and all..if i offended you at all, sorry about that.sometimes i can come across like an ahole...lets keep trying to solve this...is there another alternative..

Last edited:
Little bit of an update on my rattle....
Bought EFI through Rob at ATP and I'm running on of his tunes, its an everyday tune so nothing crazy but its still a STOUT tune. Anyway I never mentioned to Rob about this rattle issue a lot of us have, loaded his tune in and let me tell you I have not even a slightest hint of a rattle.... NONE!! This thing is so smooth and is as quiet as a mouse now.

Like I said just an update.....

Little bit of an update on my rattle....
Bought EFI through Rob at ATP and I'm running on of his tunes, its an everyday tune so nothing crazy but its still a STOUT tune. Anyway I never mentioned to Rob about this rattle issue a lot of us have, loaded his tune in and let me tell you I have not even a slightest hint of a rattle.... NONE!! This thing is so smooth and is as quiet as a mouse now.

Like I said just an update.....

lol...to funny....congrats buddy, ill be running efi when i can get a race tune.

so whats the grand total on cost to buck up and buy what you need to get this up and running? about a grand? 800 ??

so whats the grand total on cost to buck up and buy what you need to get this up and running? about a grand? 800 ??

yeh around 800...gotta buy the efi box, and then pay idaho rob for a killer tune...ill hang back for a while and wait...still happy with tnt-r...but if it can be better, im all for it..

No sense in waiting, might as well jump ship now and give Rob a call and get going with it!

yeh i know..but i havent seen 1 good dyno graph yet..or no anyone with a race tune yet either..it has to be better then what i have now, or theres no sense..:tree:

I'm waiting till the fuel drop off issue at 2800 rpm gets figured out.

If you're after max performance, then wait. For most people the 2800rpm drop off is not an issue because on the street and towing you never run the engine up that high and if you do happen to get there the engine still pulls good, it fades the power out gradually as the rpm climb.

Yes waiting for Max performance.

The truck runs pretty good now with the S475 and 100% Exergy Performance injectors along with TNT-R.

Just need a little fine tuning.

Back