Thunder In Muncie, Indiana

What time does the track open on Friday and what time does the qualifying start. I couldn't find any info on the dragstrip website.

According to Ron Knoch gates open at 4PM at the drag way racing is supposed to start at 6PM.

REALLY hope I can make this one! TiM is what started this obsession for me!

And a reminder, This is Thunder IN Muncie and Gaston Lions Club Park, not anywhere else south west of Muncie. If someone told you it was moved to a different location on different dates, they are mis-informed, or, well you know what I think.

See you there Gene , we are working day and night on the dragster. one of my crew is towing me up there in his new Powerstroke, its going to be weird riding in a ford

Gene....
Friday Night is Drag racing only I am to assume as the schedule is very vague?.

Trying to figure out if I need to be prepared to leave Thursday night or Friday night.
Interested in show-n-shine and strapping the new combo down and not interested in racing there,saving that for Numidia.BTW,whose jet are you using,Hovey's?.......Andy

The info is on the website, my email and phone number are all over the place, you guys want quicker service I would suggest a different method rather than a message board.

Back