Thunder In Muncie, Indiana

Run and operate. Promote it. Own no

House....
Perhaps you could post the list of trucks that did dyno and how they performed?.

Sure i could have sat back and watched him do wrong to the sport and it's racers...but that was so 6 years ago.. he's screwed me and many others on a personal level, now even though he dont race he is trying to aggrevate our sport...you may not see it, but i do.

So tell there Wade.....
Other than the free parts you sent Swole did you EVER go back and fix all the screw jobs you did in our local area round here in the Mid-Atlantic?.
I am going to have to say no as I already know the answer so that would make you no different than Greg.

So then a rev limiter should be placed on your oversized piehole thats flapping in the wind again!

Wade I think it is short sighted and hypocritical of you to talk about Matthew 21 right after you cruised past Matthew 7:5. I would appreciate if you would please stop quoting the Bible. I personally take great offense in how you use Bible verses to push your narrow minded narcissism. Carry on, just don't ignorantly drag the Bible down Brochacho.

Just trust me on this........

Last edited:
Wade I think it is short sighted and hypocritical of you to talk about Matthew 21 right after you cruised past Matthew 7:5. I would appreciate if you would please stop quoting the Bible. I personally take great offense in how you use Bible verses to push your narrow minded narcissism. Carry on, just don't ignorantly drag the Bible down Brochacho.

Just trust me on this........

So you can quote me and call me out but what happened when you were in knock down drag out fights with every cam builder on the planet...did your bible knowledge keep from being human and telling people how it is????

Didnt think so.

You nore i are perfect...Trust me on this...

Dyno results

J. Moore 2011 Chevy 457.2 Hp 805 Ftlbs
G. Turner 1995 Dodge 426.9 Hp 960Ftlbs
R.Lawless 2005 Dodge 650.2 Hp 1180 Ftlbs
J. Dillingham 2004 Dodge 497.2 Hp 910 Ftlbs
T. Smith 2007 Dodge 540.3hp 875 Ftlbs
N. Maggio 1998 Dodge 438 Hp 980Ftlbs
Z. Alexandar 2012 Ford 453.5 Hp 805 Ftlbs
J. Dillingham 2004 Dodge 557.6Hp 975 Ftlbs
D. Crone 2006 Chevy 468.3 Hp 865 Ftlbs
M. Washburn 2003 Dodge 479.Hp 925 Ftlbs
J. Anderson 2008 Ford 587HP 985 Ftlbs
T. Yoder 2008 Chevy 478.2hp 905 Ftlbs
A.Brumfield 1996 Dodge 262hp 535 Ftlbs
S. Miller 1993 Ford 200.4 Hp 425 Ftlbs
J. Dillingham 2004 Dodge 565.3 Hp 1045 Ftlbs
C. Hendersot 1999 Dodge 682 Hp 1350 Ftlbs
E. Shephered 2000 Dodge 337Hp 710 Ftlbs
D. Leas 2005 Dodge 557.3 Hp 1040 Ftlbs
T. Richey 2006 Dodge 394 Hp 780 Ftlbs
A. Fritz 1970 Chevy(Gas) 146.3Hp 200Ftlbs
E.Duncan 2011 Ford 425.8 Hp 875 Ftlbs
Z. Glover 2005 Dodge 674.3 1225 Ftlbs
R. Lawless 2005 Dodge 627.Hp 1130 Ftlbs

We apologize for ending the Dyno early with the rain we couldn't let it get wet and loaded it.

We are new to mobile events and any suggestions how to make it better would be great!

NADM race

Thanks everyone who put on the event. I had a good time even with the car running like crap again. Talk about humbling! I wish I would have stayed and watched the pulls but I wanted to get back and check some stuff out. Congrats to everyone who was there racing and the track personnel for a good event.

House....
THANK YOU!!!!...
If you would like suggestions on doing mobile events I will drop a line for you to reach me at as I would be glad to offer any help.........Andy

You do realize that no one here trusts what you say? How do you think that came about?

I was told by a wise man once that people who use that phrase, have something to hide.

As openly as I speak on wades ignorance. I trust him WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAYYYYYY more than Greg or a particular marketing guy running thats running the nadm or whatever they are called.

Thanks everyone who put on the event. I had a good time even with the car running like crap again. Talk about humbling! I wish I would have stayed and watched the pulls but I wanted to get back and check some stuff out. Congrats to everyone who was there racing and the track personnel for a good event.

Even after the way you were treated at the gate? LOL:lolly:

Another thing, I was asked this again, at the show, and I see it was mentioned very snidely above, by a hater.

NADM is the exact same company as Diesel Motorsports. For the kids that got their GEDs in prison, NADM stands for National Association of Diesel Motorsports. When we opened the doors, I threw a tantrum that we should use the word "DIESEL" to market, that idea was shot down for a couple years but I finally got my way.

No behind the scenes shenanigans,or closing and reopening of companies, as the rumors seem to still fly around by the misinformed, and the rumor creators who have nothing better to do with their time.

Once again thanks to all who came to this show, and mark it on your calenders for next year!

Do tell.....

We made a sweep checking for wristbands, and some local,"race fans" who have been coming to this track for years and "KNOW THE OWNER", refused to put theirs on. I had no idea it was such a big deaL. You would swear we just asked them for DNA.

Was not an issue at the pull.

???? SOP for any Motorsport event I've been to, sign the waiver put the wrist band on.

So you can quote me and call me out but what happened when you were in knock down drag out fights with every cam builder on the planet...did your bible knowledge keep from being human and telling people how it is????

Didnt think so.

You nore i are perfect...Trust me on this...

Nore refers to a rapper from Queens, I think nor is what you were looking for. You are 100% right that I matched aggression with aggression and in a way that was not consistent with my faith. I am embarrassed that I let certain individuals get a rise out of me. The sad thing is that the people that lied about our products were not even worth mentioning let alone answering. I know that now, and have done all I could to repair my past failures.

My beef with you is your flawed logic in thinking you have the moral authority to call out others, give sermons and throw very large rocks when you live in a dainty little glass house.

If you are doing it to further the cause of Christ, then you are failing and doing unrepairable harm.

If you are doing it to elevate your station in life or to feel better about yourself, that is inconsistent with the overall message of the Bible.

We are called to live by example and love our neighbors, not brow beat people we perceive to be less spiritual. If you want to put that scripture in your Signature that is one thing, but you are not an ordained CompD minister hired to condemn others. Please stop running the scripture through the gutter.

And on another note, guys do not sign up for Compd to get their Sunday school lesson from you, further more, this thread is not about Scripture and it is not about how you feel threatened by Comp461. It is about an event.......

Stingpuller, it is nice to see you keeping at it in spite of the issues that arise. I have ultimate respect for going the rounds. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Thanks Zach

I won't give in that easy! I will not give up. The car shows so much promise if I can just get it to run clean. It will happen. Zach we need you and all the other cars out there to help make a good show. I know there is others as well we just need them to show up. I really have no beef with Greg other than he makes it hard for a REAL person to get any help from some people. I quess it takes a gift of BS and I just don't have it. Anyone with that gift want a PR job on team powerflow? LOL Life is to short, just race and have fun. I think we all should be happy we get to do the things we love.

I won't give in that easy! I will not give up. The car shows so much promise if I can just get it to run clean. It will happen. Zach we need you and all the other cars out there to help make a good show. I know there is others as well we just need them to show up. I really have no beef with Greg other than he makes it hard for a REAL person to get any help from some people. I quess it takes a gift of BS and I just don't have it. Anyone with that gift want a PR job on team powerflow? LOL Life is to short, just race and have fun. I think we all should be happy we get to do the things we love.

no matter what i will always love you. you are good for the sport. thanks for working so hard so folks like me can spectate and enoy the fruits of your labor.

My son and I were there, but left about 5 pm Sat for the 185 mile drive home. He wanted to try and beat the rain since the S10 was untested in the rain. Rained almost all the way home on us.......made for a miserable ride home. He was in the S10 and I was in the Suburban.

Muncie Race

Thanks Ashley it will be a pretty cool car when we get it all done. It needs some detail under the hood as the owner just wanted to get it out and going. It blow tranny fluid out and didn't make a pass. I think it was over filled. He just wanted to make sure it spooled ok and the Bump Box was set to stage it. That is a cool little tool for the 2wd guys to stage the car under boost. That car came for lower GA about 10 years ago. It had a blown SBC and was run in outlaw 10.5 back then. Mike I'm just trying to have fun. I just hate people who use others and move on. It's hard enough to find help we don't need people making it any harder. We need people out racing! That will help the sport more than anything. Mike you will always be my west coast main man. lol You can put on a team Powerflow crew shirt any time you want.

Powerglide

I talked to your dad about trannies for a little bit at the races. We will see how well it works in a heavier set than the dragster.

I am full of BS. Where do I apply? :hehe:

Back