Starter Question

Thanks for the kind words guys, I was raised to treat people how I want to be treated. I live by that code. Lol.

I do the best I can for people too, but things have been rough lately. I'll pay it forward when the stress settles!

If you hadn't already found one, I have one that needs reassembled....

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

Your starter will ship tomorrow, I'll send you the tracking number. Had a long day my radiator decided it didn't want to hold coolant anymore, and had to replace a starter in a parking lot. 5 degrees out!!!

Now I used the rebuilt starter had no options... but as promised your getting a starter, just a new one instead.

Hopefully it gets out there fast since its taking me so long to get it out to you.

I started to reply to this last night...but the wife distracted me. ;)

Sorry about your truck, looks like your luck is getting as bad as mine.

It's no huge rush, you have a live to live as well.

Just now saw this.
40 miles away and I have 4 or 5 laying around, would gladly have given you one, if you'd just asked.
Or even fixed your old one.

Alas, the niceties of being "local", even local people you haven't met treat you like a pariah. LOL

Glad you got what needed, Scott. :cool:

Mark.

That 40 miles is a lot gas though!!!! I'll give you the old one if you think you can fix it. Trade you for a battery. LOL

I've been in 'O' probably 5 times since this thread started.
One peep (or had I seen this) and it would have been laying at your feet in an hour, but I still can't believe I missed this thread with as much as I am here! :doh:

If you want, I'll bring you a battery tonight. :D

Mark.

I wasn't "planning" to be, but if it'll help you out, give me a ring, the digits are only plastered everywhere. LOL

Mark.

Its rush. Just the project truck. Not my daily driver or anything. I'll hit you up this week.

Back