updates please

Can someone please fill me in on what happened? I jumped through all kinds of hoops to make sure I was off from work to come up and see the show friday and saturday. Got there when the gates opened friday and watched about 20 trucks run. then it started raining and I went to the Corvette Museum for about an 1.5hr, came back and everybody was leaving. I couldn't figure out for the life of me, if the event was going to be held the next day or what. No one was at the gates at the drag strip (when I came back) to get any information to find out what the plan was. Also, the flyer didn't say where the dyno was at either.

Where was this information at? The flyer only showed that the drag racing was on friday. I thoroughly enjoyed what I did get to see it was my first time ever at dragstrip. I was so disheartened/aggervated about the weather, that I didn't drive back up Saturday... the weather didn't look like it was going to let up and I couldn't find out anything so I decided not to bother coming back saturday(just to get rained out again).

So basically what I'm asking is: How can I stay better informed of whats going on? especially in situations like that. $20 just to get rained out and not know anything (updates on what the plan is); My friends and I left a little butt hurt. I just want to know what to do to make the best of it next time. Thanks

Last edited:
Back