updates please

Here ya go....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ILCcHa95VU"]TS Outlaw Drags 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab247/Matthew_Wood/60BFB16A-470F-4EB1-A9FD-5304FBE33843-4318-00000293202804D4_zpsb61eb281.mp4[/ame]

Last edited:
All this hype and there are maybe 300 people in the stands. Guess the economy isn't doing as well as propagandized.

Tons there Friday but the makeup may have killed it. Most went to the festivities at the pull track I'm sure. That or they just didn't know it was made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize people want to get really cool pictures and all, but why in the world do the track officials allow those people on the grass a few feet from the track itself? Thats just plain nuts.
I shudder to think what would've happened had the funny car lost it to the right. (BTW, thank goodness the driver is ok.)

Last edited:
I realize people want to get really cool pictures and all, but why in the world do the track officials allow those people on the grass a few feet from the track itself? Thats just plain nuts.
I shudder to think what would've happened had the funny car lost it to the right. (BTW, thank goodness the driver is ok.)

We're all photographers and we all sign waivers. Nobody said we're smart! The other Diesel Power guy was on the other side, and has a pretty scary picture of John coming right for him on the launch. Luckily he went right by and hit right past him.

You ever feel like a dumbass???? Well you should!!!

Dennis,
I know you have thicker skin than that. My comment was not intended as slander against you or your event, but merely based off an observation of few people in the stands in the video posted byJQmile. I am fully aware that more people attend the pulls, and that holds true for this year. I wanted to highlight the lack of attendance at the races after having waded thorough copious keyboard racer threads in the off-season.

I would like to say thanks to TS for working out a deal with the S-10 guys so we were able to come back on saturday and race....Cant control the weather but they made the best of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis,
I know you have thicker skin than that. My comment was not intended as slander against you or your event, but merely based off an observation of few people in the stands in the video posted byJQmile. I am fully aware that more people attend the pulls, and that holds true for this year. I wanted to highlight the lack of attendance at the races after having waded thorough copious keyboard racer threads in the off-season.

Hi DA.

Too bad you couldn't make it. If you would have, you would realize your dumazz statement.

Signed,
The guy who was there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back