steet truck/ sled pulling

Yea maybe the 17 to 22 jump wasn’t enough for you to really notice the shift in the power curve but trying to carry that kind of rpm is going to need more. 16-18° is what people are running in stock trucks that never see 3k.

Bring the timing up until it's hard to start when cold. You will see much more top end.

I was really pleased with mine at 23 degrees of timing. There were a few cold mornings that it fogged everything out, but it would always light off.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

The more you spin it the less you'll hurt it. The lower the RPM you run it the more torque it will make, thus creating more stress on it. Spin that bitch and spin it hard!

last pull of the season yesterday,more loose track, was able to run 4 low, 22 timing, no more than 3500rpm and dropping to almost 3000rpm at the end of the track.finished 2nd and 3rd in the 2 class i made, not bad but i need more rpm again!!

You will need a 5gsk as stated. It fuels harder and gives you more fuel at the top also. I use to leave the line at 5000-5300 on my street truck. it would bog down to about 4000 at the end. You will probably end up at 26-30 degrees of timing. As long as you have O rings or fire rings.

Back