Single pump, SB 66 and 120's = 918/2000 !!!!!

i too admire those numbers and truck

congrats on all your hard work, time, and money into it... wish i could say im doin the same with mine.. but im too afraid of a meltdown to bother with it..

congrats once agian and good luck

Just out of curiosity, was that on a 3-4 gear shift that you made those numbers? I'm not trying to knock you or your numbers. They are WAY impressive! Almost "too good to be true" impressive. I'm just curious if you made those numbers on a solid pull in one gear, or if it happened to shift and make those numbers on the shift.

I've seen it in the past where a truck was dyno'ing in 3rd, then when it shifted to 4th, the dyno spiked up by 150HP.

Just a curiosity! Congrats, man!

EDIT: Nevermind... Just noticed you're running a 6 spd. Guess that answers my question! Wow, is all I can say!

001.jpg

all pulls were in 6th gear. got to about 1900 built 10psi and let her eat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXeGEVOeFgo

thats a mid 800 pull we tryd to get 15-20 built before hitting it it surged a little as you can here so we went back to 10psi

Some trucks are just factory freaks. Mine is a great example of that as well. It's always run way harder than it should for the mods that I have.

001.jpg

all pulls were in 6th gear. got to about 1900 built 10psi and let her eat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXeGEVOeFgo

thats a mid 800 pull we tryd to get 15-20 built before hitting it it surged a little as you can here so we went back to 10psi

The reason the #'s are so high is because you dynoed in 6th instead of 5th which would have been 1:1 which would have given you a real world # of what your engine is truly making.

The higher gear of .73-.79 gave you a higher transmission influenced #.

The reason the #'s are so high is because you dynoed in 6th instead of 5th which would have been 1:1 which would have given you a real world # of what your engine is truly making.

The higher gear of .73-.79 gave you a higher transmission influenced #.

That's interesting, I'm definately going to try both the next time I dyno. On second thought after reading below, maybe not...

Last edited:
Every dyno event we've went to we pull in 6th gear to load the motor better. I've never dynoed in 5th gear.

Your dynoing in the wrong gear, your motor will load better in 5th, 1:1 is the actual power output of your vehicle.

Your manipulating your #'s and probably close to blowing that tranny sky high loading it up in 6th like that.

Last edited:
Damn, I've got nice size compounds, bigger injectors, dual pumps plus a bunch of other stuff....I must be over 1000 at least.

I didn't start this thread for all this. I was just askn about 200 with single pump. The S400 should be here pretty soon and if possible ill get back on floor its dyno march 11th. Iam thinkn ill just try my 120s at 1st cuz she gets hot enough already

Your dynoing in the wrong gear, your motor will load better in 5th, 1:1 is the actual power output of your vehicle.

Your manipulating your #'s and probably close to blowing that tranny sky high loading it up in 6th like that.

I thought gear manipulation worked the other way around. Gears below 5th would make more power while 6th would lose some?

I can't believe that G56 held that type of abuse either.

Last edited:
Why you started the thread is irrelevant at this point.
The fact that you're claiming 918 HP with 650 HP worth of parts is what's relevant now.
You might sell that story somewhere else...not here.

Back