thanks for nothin

Hey unbroken, I have a skweaky belt, any idea how to get rid of it, shove that up your ass
I'm gonna ask ya cause I'm slightly confused by your two threads...

Did you fab a new INTAKE HORN or did you remove your cylinder head- disassemble it and then machined off the factory plenum and fabbed up your own???

Please help me figure this out.:redx:

What are you talkin about just for looks, I put 35's and 17" wheels on my truck, that right there must mean its a street queen. Im into gavin a nice lookink and performing truck and I don't need my ego to be patted on the back when I race a corvette like you probably do, you talk about appearances but your sig is a billboard for Muma and Goerend, its one big name drop, I bet you don't even change your oil. I made my own cold air intake, egr cooler and valve delete, custom cut my own stack, made a nearly one-off rear bumper and now a intake horn. So you don't need to tell me this is Competition Diesel, I need to tell you its not Buy Complete Diesel.com, why don't you get back in your own garage

LOL

What are you talkin about just for looks, I put 35's and 17" wheels on my truck, that right there must mean its a street queen. Im into gavin a nice lookink and performing truck and I don't need my ego to be patted on the back when I race a corvette like you probably do, you talk about appearances but your sig is a billboard for Muma and Goerend, its one big name drop, I bet you don't even change your oil. I made my own cold air intake, egr cooler and valve delete, custom cut my own stack, made a nearly one-off rear bumper and now a intake horn. So you don't need to tell me this is Competition Diesel, I need to tell you its not Buy Complete Diesel.com, why don't you get back in your own garage

You Phucking tool! Are you so phucking stupid you cant comprehend simple english skills? I reffered to your stupid ass signature in reference to you trying to be a pretty boy with your truck and you turn the **** around and make a tool comment like "Im into gavin a nice lookink and performing truck" although you have a home sawed intake and a phucking Juice A2. Do you even know what performance is? I highly doubt it and Im sure others feel the same way! Id love to see pics of your redneck sh!t you call custom. Chances are here that half or better of your audience you've acquired could build a better truck with their eyes closed! Butchering your truck up in daddies farm shop doesnt consider your truck a "competition" truck you cum guzzler. If you ever feel you have the ballz to hang with my operation Ill be happy to post my SHOP address for you to come visit! BTW asshat...I probably handle more used diesel oil in a week than you have since you were a cum bubble!

Hah! This guy has made a boring day fun.. Thinking he is the first one to make a intake horn then not posting pics of it....

hehehehe yeah Chris you don't change your own oil- LOL one of the largest Dodge dismantlers on this here board......

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

ahhh slow week here...only tore down 7 2nd gens since Monday along with keeping the customer bay filled while we put in our 15 hour days...tomorrow Im taking the day off for my damn birthday and try to regroup and figure out how to change my own oil....

You Phucking tool! Are you so phucking stupid you cant comprehend simple english skills? I reffered to your stupid ass signature in reference to you trying to be a pretty boy with your truck and you turn the **** around and make a tool comment like "Im into gavin a nice lookink and performing truck" although you have a home sawed intake and a phucking Juice A2. Do you even know what performance is? I highly doubt it and Im sure others feel the same way! Id love to see pics of your redneck sh!t you call custom. Chances are here that half or better of your audience you've acquired could build a better truck with their eyes closed! Butchering your truck up in daddies farm shop doesnt consider your truck a "competition" truck you cum guzzler. If you ever feel you have the ballz to hang with my operation Ill be happy to post my SHOP address for you to come visit! BTW asshat...I probably handle more used diesel oil in a week than you have since you were a cum bubble!

LOL damn if he didn't have that coming ! Richard will be next.... can't wait

Can i replace my turbo with this horn since it looks like a turbo? Same difference right?
Sell_Klaxon_horn_Mixo_horn_auto_horn_car_horn.jpg

At least he's not a Cummswap-er.:doh:

New to cummins - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

:eek:wned:

WTH would you know Chris, you just float trucks down the river, as far as the shop address he would probably slide off the road coming down that lovely hill...

I also second the hating changing oil...

I can't wait to see pics and also see what MR CLEAN has to say...

Back