thanks for nothin

:eek:wned:

WTH would you know Chris, you just float trucks down the river, as far as the shop address he would probably slide off the road coming down that lovely hill...

I also second the hating changing oil...

I can't wait to see pics and also see what MR CLEAN has to say...

ahhh take your billboard sig and shove it up your a$$! LOL

I cant stand smack talking punks!

Survey says....18 year old puzzy ass kid posting from Mommies lap while he sucks on a nipple with his dick in his hand.
Not worth my time. I just picked up my daughter from her Mom after being gone for a month. Y'all can eat this fuktard for me...he isn't even a slight blip on my radar tonight.

Survey says....18 year old puzzy ass kid posting from Mommies lap while he sucks on a nipple with his dick in his hand.
Not worth my time. I just picked up my daughter from her Mom after being gone for a month. Y'all can eat this fuktard for me...he isn't even a slight blip on my radar tonight.

I have a feeling survey is right and Im in a eating mood right now so game on fellas!

Chris, I know my ass is big but idk if it is that big...

Have fun with your daughter Rich

When arent you hungry Chris???

I love CompD. My day had been so boring. I wish I could start a thread and get this type of response. LOL But seriously this guy is a tool. Who works on their trucks in the dirt put some cardboard down for godsake.

You and your boyfriends started talking ****, I never wanted to hang with anybody I know what performance is I don't need to have a super fast truck. I simply wanted an answer to my question and now I proved my point, I got yal talkin now before y'all sound like crickets. N stop using the phrase tool, cuz I hate **** talking old guys

Funny thing is...if you walked up to this "sh!t talking old guy" in person you'd change your attitude in a split second.
This old guy eats punk ass b!tches like you for breakfast.
Go pimp slap your mom for me for not teaching you any manners. Better yet don't...I'll donkey punch that ho tonight after you go to bed.

Surveys wrong. I'm 23 and on my own I bought my truck a home and 11 acres working towards a certified welding inspector degree and you would only have to work 12hrs if you kept you geriatric ass off comps, damn I didn't think yall's old ass would be this but hurt about a rant. Damn I just thought of this, if your not workin tomorrow then unbrokens belt will have to wait till sat, or monday depends on the work load

IS IT A FHUCKING HORN OR PLENUM????

or do you not know the fhuckin difference????

Funny thing is...if you walked up to this "sh!t talking old guy" in person you'd change your attitude in a split second.
This old guy eats punk ass b!tches like you for breakfast.
Go pimp slap your mom for me for not teaching you any manners. Better yet don't...I'll donkey punch that ho tonight after you go to bed.

Dont ya love how every smack talking punk thinks because they have an attitude it makes them badass.

Surveys wrong. I'm 23 and on my own I bought my truck a home and 11 acres working towards a certified welding inspector degree and you would only have to work 12hrs if you kept you geriatric ass off comps, damn I didn't think yall's old ass would be this but hurt about a rant. Damn I just thought of this, if your not workin tomorrow then unbrokens belt will have to wait till sat, or monday depends on the work load

reminds me of this homo farms kid once upon a time.....I gots I gots.....blah blah blah.....

kid you havent got a phucking clue and lying to us wont impress us either!

When questioned...why does every single punk ass kid, without fail feel it necessary to tell us what they have bought?
It's always at least 1 vehicle, a house and a large piece of land.
Surely they're all telling us the truth ????

Listen up b!tch....you chummed the water...not me or anyone else posting in this thread.
If you didn't want to catch any flack you shouldda kept your stupid ass mouth shut.

is it a intake horn or is it a plenum????
:stab::stab::stab::stab:

seems like a simple enough question....no?

Im not trying to come off badass but thanks for the comment, and its a damn horn so you can stop asking lol, I just proved my point though, I went 2 weeks with no replies and today I went 8hrs and have 4 pages thanks for probing my point

Back