Forced Inductions S467.7mm For Sale

I wish you guys would quit bumping this thread and buy the damned thing already...

Otherwise i'm going to have too.

I REALLY want it...

I wish you guys would quit bumping this thread and buy the damned thing already...

Otherwise i'm going to have too.

I REALLY want it...

BUY IT!!!! Then I can quit thinkin/drooling about!! Lol. Plus won't have a pissed off wife either!! Honestly you'd do me a favor.LOL

BUY IT!!!! Then I can quit thinkin/drooling about!! Lol. Plus won't have a pissed off wife either!! Honestly you'd do me a favor.LOL

Tell you what, if you buy the turbo and buy me a plane ticket I will fly out to your house and give you a marriage counseling session. My wife does not seem to mind my hobby too much. Could be smoking crack instead!

Tell you what, if you buy the turbo and buy me a plane ticket I will fly out to your house and give you a marriage counseling session. My wife does not seem to mind my hobby too much. Could be smoking crack instead!

She is only mad for a little while. Don't think we need a session? I'll keep you in mind!:lolly:

Better safe than sorry. I wish I had a gasser that would spool it, id take it in a hurry.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Back