MPG? what you getting?

07.5 lmm

We have an 07.5 Lmm w/ 35's on 22 inch wheels & 6 inch lift, we're seeing with the DPF delete and our Twins with Edge programing & FASS HPFP 18 Mpg Empty and it only pulls down to 14 towing 15000 LBS. This is on Extreme Race # 2 fuel only mode. The truck has stock injectors and stock CP3. Not Bad!

95 2wd

im getting 25mpg city in my truck wit everything in my sig if i dont just blow smoke everywhere(kinda hard to do wit full cuts). I havnt ran it very much on the interstate yet.

my LMM was good til 31k miles. Mileage went to chit. Power went to chit. Responsiveness got to where it was dangerous to drive if you needed to jump into traffic. 3 dealers checked it out....no codes so there wasn't anything they could do so they claimed. I told them they owe me a dodge if thats the case....well, im back in a 5.9 without a dime spent.

my 01 dodge 2wd with a 4" exhaust a k&n and a superchips got 24mpg at 85 mph from el paso to fort worth... 695 miles on one tank...

I just drove my 09 GMC CC DRW off the lot with 108 miles on it. It got 17 mpg on the 250 mile trip home. In town it gets 14.

Back