17th Annual BD Truckin Nationals

Having have lived in that area for over 10 years (don't currently reside there) my guess is it will probably mist a bit, and just be thick humid air all day. Not ideal, but still raceable.

sorry to hear, hopefully you get her running, as for the weather they have been changeing it everyday, so let hope for the best, we are going, can't wait to catch up with everyone

I just got it running again, so there is a chance I can still make it.
Need to try and fix a injector line leak, do a few drives and head torques, and hope everything is good! Try and tune it fri

Weather forcast is looking better, only 30% chance of showers now. Where is everyone staying? We're staying at the Best Western Mission, right across from the track, has a great bar and pretty good place to eat as well. Can't go the thin brown gravy on my french fries.:Throwup: Do like the canook beer however:chug:

same hotel, i think most people are staying there, been to long since we seen u, we'll have to meet for a drink old man:poke: glad your coming

same hotel, i think most people are staying there, been to long since we seen u, we'll have to meet for a drink old man:poke: glad your coming

Will be good to see you too Shawn, you bring the Gibsons, I've got an extra fire extinguisher if you need it.:poke:

so where do i find the list to sign up for test and tune on friday?

hoping parts come in this short week and can make it for some pass's before sunday

I'm hoping I can get into the track late Saturday. Going to race a big bracket race in Bremerton on Fri/Sat (including driving home to pick up my daughter after the races on Fri), going to put some miles in this weekend!

Anyone else staying at the track?

sure wish they would either come back to famoso or even the old tulare,ca event they use to have. just nothing close to us central cali guys anymore.

Michael we will be staying at the track and I think there is supposed to be a few other staying there too. We might just have to venture up the road to the Best Western though for some good eats and drinks.

sure wish they would either come back to famoso or even the old tulare,ca event they use to have. just nothing close to us central cali guys anymore.
We just had an event in Redding, while a bit North it is at least in the same state!

Michael we will be staying at the track and I think there is supposed to be a few other staying there too. We might just have to venture up the road to the Best Western though for some good eats and drinks.

Hopefully we make it up there from Bremerton early enough for the eats & drinks! I'll probably have my Jetta in the trailer so we can always pile in it to go across to the hotel!

Back