JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout - August 10th

NHRDA

CDS-2013-Web.png

Date: August 10th, 2013
Rain date if needed: Sunday August 11th, 2013
Alberta Hwy 19 and Range Road 253, T0C0V0

Friday: August 9th, 2013 - Competitor move in 3pm to 8pm.
Racers wanting to come in Friday night must pay street legal admission
Saturday: August 10th, 2013 - Schedule of Events: (scheduled times may vary)
7am - Competitor and Vendor gates open
9am - Spectator gates open
9:30am - Mandatory driver's meeting under the tower
10am - 5pm - NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing
Featuring Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman
10am - 3pm - Show N Shine
10am - 5pm - Dyno runs
5pm - Burnout Contest

Admission Fees:
Spectator $25.00
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00 (kids 5 & under free)
Competitor Fee's $20.00 Entrance fee for drag racers, show n shine, dyno & burnout contest
Tech Cards $40.00 Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street and Super Street
$20.00 Super Diesel and Sportsman

Make sure to buy your advance tickets and tech cards on line! National Hot Rod Diesel Association on Eventbrite

270500_544838122243348_1505355014_n.jpg

Hilton Garden Inn will be the Official Motel for the JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout on August 10th at Castrol Raceway.

JB's and The NHRDA will have an event Kick Off Party at the Hilton Garden Inn on Friday night from 7pm till 10pm in the lounge area of the Motel.

Make sure to book your rooms as they will sell out fast.

Call Hilton Garden Inn at 1-780-612-2350 and you must ask for the NHRDA Room block to get the special pricing of $129.00 per night

We will be there I will be racing along with Justin with the new turbo set up

Always a good show in Edmonton

Ashley Alsta

We will be there with the DIRTYMAX and If we get the cage and turbos done on old Blue we will hall it along.

I "was" looking forward to racing there. I had a small issue of oil smoke coming out my exhaust and a rattling motor yesterday. I'm hoping to get it diagnosed and fixed by then.

We made a couple test hits on Friday night at Castrol, went 9.80 fuel only in SS trim. Hoping to get a few more hits in before the event. Still working through some teething issues with the new setup.

Looks like we are going to have a good PROSTOCK turn out. Now if I can get my POS back in the 8's.
We broke the main shaft in the trans during testing. Lenco says they only see that around 1500 plus HP.

Unfortunently were not gonna be able to make it cause I can't get the time off from work. Hoping everybody has a good time, maybe see if we can grab state side event before end of season?

Back