Labor Day 2012 Firepunk Dirt Drags

Well found a casualtly from the races on the way to work this morning. Had to replace the drivers side u-joint.:bang Glad it made it all the way home.

Here is 1st Place of the Pro class Seige Bostick.
ResizedImage951346810370759.jpg

Runner up in Pro Class. Joe Dirty Persinger
ResizedImage951346810442266.jpg

Winner of the 2wd/Manual Class. Derek Vonderhaar
ResizedImage951346810459784.jpg

Runner up in 2wd/ Manual Class. Max Noll
ResizedImage951346810476021.jpg

Winner of the ATV Class. Mike Kramer
ResizedImage951346810501834.jpg

Runner up of the ATV Class. Tristan Dunlap
2012-09-039518-05-3095380.jpg

and yes, you can start on the short jokes :)

Here you can see that the trucks were laying rubber down on the track.
2012-09-039518-29-3595347.jpg

ResizedImage951346810625618.jpg

Last edited:
For the growth you guys had over last year the event was ran very well. I've got a lot of building to do to catch derek next year....

what gear were you leaving in and what was done to the truck. i didin think that many m trucks would go. Hope to finally make it next year

I left in 3rd 4 high. And does anybody know if their gonna have a video on youtube with all the trucks racing like they did in 2011?

what gear were you leaving in and what was done to the truck. i didin think that many m trucks would go. Hope to finally make it next year

I launched in 3rd high at about 4000 to 4250 rpm. I have the usual, benches pump, 66mm charger and what not done. And no, it's not a 2.6 truck like I've heard going around already:lolly: just a weekend warrior.

Me and the family are planning on coming, just going to watch the weather close.

I launched in 3rd high at about 4000 to 4250 rpm. I have the usual, benches pump, 66mm charger and what not done. And no, it's not a 2.6 truck like I've heard going around already:lolly: just a weekend warrior.
Haha I kept hearing all day"here goes pulling truck" the manuals did better than I expected :clap: wish I woulda put more names with faces there.

huh!!

Well cool - runs good!

It isn't all about speed, my truck just has built tranny and tuned by Jeff Dean, stock air filter removed and I snuck out a second place, Jeff Dean was on my side lol

FIFY

Well found a casualtly from the races on the way to work this morning. Had to replace the drivers side u-joint.:bang Glad it made it all the way home.

Thank God it wasn't the elusive and very hard to find sometimes passenger side u-joint.

I left in 3rd 4 high. And does anybody know if their gonna have a video on youtube with all the trucks racing like they did in 2011?
Unfortunately, not unless everyone sends me their videos. I spent all day trying to figure out how to line trucks up with a double elimination ladder instead of videoing the action.

Yes a customer of ours has a hunting tv show and had his camera equipment there recording all the action, he's going to edit it and give us the cut.

Lavon

Back