My first 12v manifold build

Did you had to fill a pretty large gap on the 12 valve shaped port? I'm building a manifold also but my such 40 fittings just barely cover, and there will have to be some filling done. I'll get a picture this weekend of what I'm trying to describe.

I like your external gate setup, it's quite different from the normal design!

Why not have the pipe swedged like exhaust is, so that it is barely bigger to fill in that gap your mentioning ? So its I.D instead of O.D if that makes sense, I'd imagine it could be done at any exhaust shop for reasonable.

I had one drawn up for both... If you look at the description it will tell you which is which.

according to the description on the site both are for 24v

(I know I know, Everyone should know only a 12v has Square ports)

Picked up these 1.5" sch 40 for $5/each in town. Cheaper than anywhere I could find on the net.
eduhe3ut.jpg

Awesome Ghost, I like how cylinder 2/5 are radiused with exhaust flow instead of deadheading.

Yeah I thought it made the most sense like that. I need to build a jig out of wood with a factory manifold and then set this one in there and make it the same. Looking at it, I think it can be made identical.

What local supplier do you get those from? That is 2 bucks cheaper than any place i have found, online or otherwise.

Yeah i was shocked when i heard the price. Place in Victoria called Collins Supply. He actually supplies a lot of the places in town. If you need his number, let me know.

Back