Carbon Fiber Work

I'd rock some CF interior pieces and maybe a hood fo sho!

I want to see pics of your work.

I'm trying to get pics uploaded, I have to go through and resize them in order for them to post...please bare w/ me...here is a speedo bezel, not out of a mustang but going in a mustang.

Attachments

• speedobezel.jpg
    speedobezel.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
Get a photbucket account no resizing and much easier to work with.

Speaking of CF, I am getting new gauges and a CF dash bezel made now here locally.

Get a photbucket account no resizing and much easier to work with.

Speaking of CF, I am getting new gauges and a CF dash bezel made now here locally.

Ok, will do. Be sure to post pics, carbon fiber, no matter who does it, is outstanding in my book!

I will honestly say that here would be your best place for a diesel forum sponsorship. Not only will you find typical custom CF work but I would bet people like myself will look more into the weight savings racing these heavy trucks.

Last edited:
I will honestly say that here would be your best place for a diesel forum sponsorship. Not only will you find typical custom CF work but I would bet people like myself will look more into the weight savings racing these heavy trucks.

This:clap:

hey Oldskoolfab, can u make some carbon fiber intake pipes for the compressor inlets for turbo's, say in 4" and 5"?

Inlet tubes yes, I'm sure I could but I would need to see the piece to be sure. Boost tubes no, which is going to take some research and testing, saying yes is scary sight unseen but if it’s just a tube then not a problem.

This:clap:

And you guys are the ones who I'd like to cater too once my sponsorship has been established. This type of work is not for everyone but is for the ones who know its true benefit. Carbon fiber is also considered a “green” technology. I’m not a tree huger, but anything I can do to help. The waste stream on this process is very minimal as well.

Inlet tubes yes, I'm sure I could but I would need to see the piece to be sure. Boost tubes no, which is going to take some research and testing, saying yes is scary sight unseen but if it’s just a tube then not a problem.

here is a pic of the inlet tube, it is a 45 degree mandrel bend aluminum pipe.would love to have have the same thing replicated in a 5" carbon fiber tube

Attachments

• phrintake.jpg
    phrintake.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Back