Cummins Power ????

UR JEEP SUCKS

Hello, I Have A 2007 Dodge Mega Cab The Truck Has 32,000 Miles I Have A Silver Bullet 66 Turbo An Ats Manifold,banks High Ram With Intercooler. The Truck Is Going To Be Used As A Mud Truck. I Will Be Using A Set Of 5 Ton Rockwell Axels With Nittrogen Shocks 70 Inch R2 Tires. Okay Know You Have A Lil Info On What Im Doing The Question I Have For You Is What Cp3 Setup? What Size Injectors? Do I Use Head Studs? What Is The Best Programmer For The Setup Im Using? Imlooking For The Right Combo For What Im Using Thanks

Re-write that sh!t without capitalizing every word so we can read it and we'll start over.
That gave me a fukking headache.........

Industrail Injection 120% cp3, 120hp injectors, Smarty for programing. I would upgrade the tranny or clutch as well. Put a good lift pump on it with filters.

How the hell does someone drive a stock truck with a silver bullet on it? seriously zero fueling mods? no way. and even if it were to spool up no headstuds?

Stock with the SB on my 03 wasn't too bad, better with the smarty.

Either way, for a mud truck I'd either go down on size with the turbo or make the engine flow as good as possible with cam/headwork. Lag isn't fun in the mud.

How the hell does someone drive a stock truck with a silver bullet on it? seriously zero fueling mods? no way. and even if it were to spool up no headstuds?
as i said im building a mud truck im not driven this truck. its in my shop waiting on parts and great info from you people. thanks

i came to this site as i was told there is alot of guys that know there stuff. im not here for all the bs and the smack talking. im here to learn and build somthing nice please keep all your drama to yourselfs thanks.

Hello, I Have A 2007 Dodge Mega Cab The Truck Has 32,000 Miles I Have A Silver Bullet 66 Turbo An Ats Manifold,banks High Ram With Intercooler. The Truck Is Going To Be Used As A Mud Truck. I Will Be Using A Set Of 5 Ton Rockwell Axels With Nittrogen Shocks 70 Inch R2 Tires. Okay Know You Have A Lil Info On What Im Doing The Question I Have For You Is What Cp3 Setup? What Size Injectors? Do I Use Head Studs? What Is The Best Programmer For The Setup Im Using? Imlooking For The Right Combo For What Im Using Thanks

Industrail Injection 120% cp3, 120hp injectors, Smarty for programing. I would upgrade the tranny or clutch as well. Put a good lift pump on it with filters.
just a smarty no mp8?? thanks

Stock with the SB on my 03 wasn't too bad, better with the smarty.

Either way, for a mud truck I'd either go down on size with the turbo or make the engine flow as good as possible with cam/headwork. Lag isn't fun in the mud.
i already have the turbo as i got a great deal on it. anything to make up for the lag thanks.

You know if I decided to buy a Dodge, I wouldn't go to a Chevy dealership. Moral of the story if your mind is already made up, don't ask for fuggin advice.

just a smarty no mp8?? thanks

If you want a pressure box i would put a Dr. Performance on it.With the 120% cp3 you shouldnt need a pressure box as long as the injectors arent to crazy. If its a mud truck i would keep as much electrical out of the engine bay as possible.

Back