Cummins Power ????

Yep you sure got me. I mean I can string words into a meaningful concept called a sentence, but when has that ever proved useful?

your so cool if your ganna post atleast make it usefull. like you said its your house. so being its your HOUSE answer the post with some in house knowlege

Here's some in house knowledge....this ain't a beginners site. You were given a link to a beginners site in post #25.
If you seriously don't know the answers to the very basic questions you have asked...read this thread: Signs that you are not ready for CompD just yet.... - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

To be clear, after your initial posts and the way in which they came across no good will come from this thread.

Yeah this isn't really a "do your dumbass a favor and ban you site", yet more of a "make fun of your dumbass for our amusement" site.

That 66 is not going to be any fun in the mud, there is no way around it. It will not spool quick under load regardless of what fueling setup. I know you already have the turbo, my advise would be sell it and get something smaller, around a 62/71 or so. You can make plenty of power to spin the tires with that turbo, and it will light quick.

Honestly I wouldn't hit it with a ton of fuel. A Smarty and a 62 would probably be the most fun, maybe a small injector upgrade but nothing crazy.

Good luck, watch your spelling and grammer or these guys will harp on you constantly.

A mp8 is a pressure box. If it going to toploader diff's he will have the gears to get it spooled.

QUICK HIT THE BAN BUTTON!! HE SAID HE'D LEAVE!!!

Also, look at the current view count.

That 66 is not going to be any fun in the mud, there is no way around it. It will not spool quick under load regardless of what fueling setup. I know you already have the turbo, my advise would be sell it and get something smaller, around a 62/71 or so. You can make plenty of power to spin the tires with that turbo, and it will light quick.

Honestly I wouldn't hit it with a ton of fuel. A Smarty and a 62 would probably be the most fun, maybe a small injector upgrade but nothing crazy.

Good luck, watch your spelling and grammer or these guys will harp on you constantly.

Exactly. I'd put my 95 that only has 38's up againt his "mud machine". I know with the 5 speed and skill I'll have more power than him because mine will be at peak power while his will be crying to light that bullet.

Yeah this isn't really a "do your dumbass a favor and ban you site", yet more of a "make fun of your dumbass for our amusement" site.

LMFAO :hehe:

Stay around dude...but try the search feature, read everything that pertains to your question then if you don't understand something, ask about it.
You see already what an attitude will get you...try again without the attitude and you'll get much further with your quest for information.

Back