New dyno graphs

well its not actually for sale... unless i get the right price.... I just wanted a feeler out there to see what i could get offered... Honestly would love to have a 6.4 their 4 door trucks are huge on the inside... plus like has been stated here roughly 2 K in mods and this dude has 700HP I think i have well over 15K to be in that same ball park, I dont have NOS however.

I know i was just pokin.

At anyrate, the graphs lay very close to eachother, the smoother tq curve is better IMHO i would like to see that on an auto truck to really see which is better. but its clear you dont want a CR to rev past 3k the power falls off fast

I dont need a tranny either at 700HP but i did need one at around 380ish... I was just trying to make a point. He is looking for information about the dyno graphs he posted.... not how far behind a 6.4 he is. BTW i saw your dyno graphs... why were yours so much smoother than the others posts it looks like you held your power quite a ways through the run.. post yours up on this thread so everyone can see it....

everyone has seen it, as well as you i guess. why was mine smoother??? probaly because i gave the dyno guy a benjamin to manipulate my #'s and make me feel better.

Dude you prolly dont need a tranny at 700hp but bring that truck to elevation and deflate your head i mean your turbos. :hehe: You ford guys man. the only ones i like are my brother who has a 7.3, nemisis's dad who has a 600hp 6.0 and dzchey21 and another big lifted 7.3 owner i know....thats about it....they say the best thing runnin on a ford is the owners mouth tends to be tru with you...huh?:poke:

my first post was a joke..this a primarily dodge site..every post i have ever made regarding power was insanely ripped on by dodge guys. i really didnt mean to be that way. sorry if you took it that way.

well its not actually for sale... unless i get the right price.... I just wanted a feeler out there to see what i could get offered... Honestly would love to have a 6.4 their 4 door trucks are huge on the inside... plus like has been stated here roughly 2 K in mods and this dude has 700HP I think i have well over 15K to be in that same ball park, I dont have NOS however.

i dont think my turbo's have anymore than 570-580..they are maxed the "F" out. nitrous is all i got. unfortunately i really like how the truck drives with the stockers. i pondered going to a big single, just dont want to mess the great driveability up.

aww there see wyodsl he is sorry... now maybe you should start a new thread with dyno graphs cuz this one is waaaaaay of course... BigRpowr I saw in that thread you had a 7.3 dyno over 700... i bet that was a bit pricey... I am assuming that you would know Jason and his 7.3 as well?

i dont think my turbo's have anymore than 570-580..they are maxed the "F" out. nitrous is all i got. unfortunately i really like how the truck drives with the stockers. i pondered going to a big single, just dont want to mess the great driveability up.

I wouldnt do that either... I heard a rumor that garrett is developing drop in replacements for these turbos... not sure if it is true or not but I am sure if not Tad will have something other than his turbo mods he has now...

I think this one is over anyway, the graphs lay right on top of eachother bob, and hadley will be happy to see this one.... i think as far as in the long run smarty is the way to go because they wlll expand with you. r

seems that you are correct... heard it through the grapevine that BD is not developing anymore CL tunes for 5.9

everyone has seen it, as well as you i guess. why was mine smoother??? probaly because i gave the dyno guy a benjamin to manipulate my #'s and make me feel better.

my first post was a joke..this a primarily dodge site..every post i have ever made regarding power was insanely ripped on by dodge guys. i really didnt mean to be that way. sorry if you took it that way.

I was pokin too man...we all live in the same town so we are familiar with each others trucks. I was just poking back too....nemesis and I have often talked about getting 6.4's. lol

ill but out of this thread and let it go its course..sorry for the derail....but here's the graph ... upper lines are nitrous and lower lines are fuel ...lower lines are 572/1153

IMG_0842.JPG

I honestly wish I could have my dads TS tranny behind my engine. I love the way my engine and tranny work but that TS he got from ATS minus the TC is a pretty sweet tranny

I think this one is over anyway, the graphs lay right on top of eachother bob, and hadley will be happy to see this one.... i think as far as in the long run smarty is the way to go because they wlll expand with you. r

I hope so man.....we will see what it does on an auto here shortly....for levi's truck though BD is prolly the better way for right now cause he has the 06 truck which sounds ridiculous but there is a difference in tunes and computer software from 2006 to 2006.5-07 which is what I have

hadley isnt a programmer...plus bullydog and their crazy larry programs are over...the only thing that gets me is the bullydog tunes are A LOT older than any of the smarty tunes and still make same power...but if anyone actually thought about it im sure smarty does make more power and faster 1/4mi times but at elevation bullydog is a better choice...bullydog (bud kunz old programmer, clint new programmer) do the tuning in idaho on the dyno there (elevation) where smarty does programming in cali and sea level...so obviously the big power tunes of bd are going to match or overcome smarty up here...who's done there own test at sea level lets see those graphs

It is what it is anyway. Like stated on another forum you can play with certain things to get the most numbers out of the PARTICULAR truck, but sometimes testing at the track says alot, and good for you that you guys can play with your tuners, all i can do is improve me driving to get some better times out of things. At any rate Douglas, Not this weekend but next, who's in?

I'll be at douglas hopefully on slicks this time. A bunch of us should convoy up show those old muscle cars what a truck can do. :rockwoot:

1/4 mile and nevermind i cant that weekend, the following weekend, forgot im going to the lake the 27th to 30th

Brian remember when you plan to go "big" who is going to back you with tuning needs... thats all im saying,

we need to do more than run a 310hp tune on our trucks to make power so tuning is really last thing im worried about :) but since you guys can make power with nothing more than plugging in a simple programmer really hasn impressed me yet. im going big how? i sent dual pumps back today and shipping head studs out tomorrow weird....

we need to do more than run a 310hp tune on our trucks to make power so tuning is really last thing im worried about :) but since you guys can make power with nothing more than plugging in a simple programmer really hasn impressed me yet. im going big how? i sent dual pumps back today and shipping head studs out tomorrow weird....

LOL your list of mods includes what as of now? A plug in programmer and a lift kit somone installed FOR u... sweet. Glad you stuck around the car show i didnt want to loose to you...HA ha just messin bro

Anyway wasnt it you makin fun of how easy you made power when i had my 7.3? Funny how things change.

Back