New dyno graphs

are all you 6.4 guys really this cocky? dude get real you put a programmer on a factory twin turboed truck and go out making power...i know there are some of you who actually do your research and read up on whats best for your trucks but honestly your trucks arent all there talked up to be with your 310hp tunes...dzchey21 you dont think if wyodsl's buddy was runnin a 310hp tune his graphs wouldnt be up in horsepower with yours...

well it wasnt a 310 tune but it was a 250HP tune... good enough? For now I have better numbers than dz. That being said I have probably spent 7 times more than he has to be what 100HP more maybe"? I want a ride in the 6.4 DZ

LOL yeah towinga mirorros! You and boner play wit eachothers stick shifts

well it wasnt a 310 tune but it was a 250HP tune... good enough? For now I have better numbers than dz. That being said I have probably spent 7 times more than he has to be what 100HP more maybe"? I want a ride in the 6.4 DZ

You can drive it whenever, i need to ride in the cummings hear its clean power.

^^^^^seriously i really did laugh out loud when i read that.....and the other brandon is just as gay with his orange truck. lol

you guys are fast im refering to Dwwods post about brandon oops got behind

yeah it doesnt smoke nearly as bad as you would think it would with a single turbo and close to 700HP I need to get my bypass kit install first cuz i dont feel like losing another freeze plug or 6 eh mikey? lol

So when we gonna run yours down the track? I know that thing is gonna lay down a good time.:rockwoot:

atleast you have hard parts and didnt just buy what was gonna come from factory and blow your head up like these guys

Well this thread has pretty much turned into a wyomingite thread lol

LOL i think its a brandon thing to own a big truck that you never use for what its intended, and then worry constantly about the dumbest crap

yeah it doesnt smoke nearly as bad as you would think it would with a single turbo and close to 700HP I need to get my bypass kit install first cuz i dont feel like losing another freeze plug or 6 eh mikey? lol

Oh yeah by the way F$ck common rails and your damn freeze plugs. LOL

Its awesome that the brandons have so much in common....the one with the 6.7 has 2 huge "blue balls" hangting from his rear bumper. i almost stole them last time i saw him parked

So when we gonna run yours down the track? I know that thing is gonna lay down a good time.:rockwoot:

lol like i said when i get bypass installed... those freeze plugs are a b!tch lol and you would know wouldnt you lol

atleast you have hard parts and didnt just buy what was gonna come from factory and blow your head up like these guys

Your high, You need to search outside of this one thread and read cummings this cummings that, its about flocking time we have a truck that can compete out of the box, and im sorry your too stuck in the cummings power world to see that or experience it... the new 6.7 cummings sounds wicked, same power as the last three years, no urea, no nothing!

Its awesome that the brandons have so much in common....the one with the 6.7 has 2 huge "blue balls" hangting from his rear bumper. i almost stole them last time i saw him parked

you gotta be kidding me

Back