New dyno graphs

atleast you have hard parts and didnt just buy what was gonna come from factory and blow your head up like these guys

thats true but it really makes me sick to my stomach when i think of how much has been spent on my truck to be just a few ticks ahead of his 6.4 haha I dunno about you but I would love you be able to spend a grand or 2 and have that kinda performance...

Your high, You need to search outside of this one thread and read cummings this cummings that, its about flocking time we have a truck that can compete out of the box, and im sorry your too stuck in the cummings power world to see that or experience it... the new 6.7 cummings sounds wicked, same power as the last three years, no urea, no nothing!

Dude leave the gey 6.7 out of it....what a joke

well being all you have to compete with is a single cab 12v which has one use and one only apparently and the guy who's dyno graphs are posted you need to get out of wyoming and come play with some built trucks

Its not just about the hard parts, Im all for doing real work to a truck to make power, however this is my daily driver tow rig (huh mike :poke:) sled puller whatever, so its gotta be reliable get good mileage, and haul a car seat LOL so this is as far as im going with this truck, but when i can afford a drag truck... you can bet its going to have hard parts on it, built by ME

well being all you have to compete with is a single cab 12v which has one use and one only apparently and the guy who's dyno graphs are posted you need to get out of wyoming and come play with some built trucks

So what kinda power you make?? Im being serious on this one.

im pretty confident nemesis's truck, dz truck and the "useless" 12v could run with your built truck...by the way wheres your signature or list of mods?

You must be referring to me. I do alot more than just drag race, I still daily drive my truck and pull trailers from time to time. Maybe post up one of your sweet graphs and show us a built truck.

Its not just about the hard parts, Im all for doing real work to a truck to make power, however this is my daily driver tow rig (huh mike :poke:) sled puller whatever, so its gotta be reliable get good mileage, and haul a car seat LOL so this is as far as im going with this truck, but when i can afford a drag truck... you can bet its going to have hard parts on it, built by ME

i understand where ur comming from especially with the car seat but I heard they add like 10horse so ill keep mine installed

he prolly hasnt gotten that far he only has 3 posts and they are all in this thread....

i understand where ur comming from especially with the car seat but I heard they add like 10horse so ill keep mine installed

I want to put a nitrous bottle in the car seat so it really can add 10 or 100 hp LOL

What are u?

This reaction is precisly what i wanted from the CUMMINGS crew LOL

looks like i fell for it... haha my wife keeps lookin at me like i am crazy since i am laying in bed on the computer but thats another story haha

Back