Factory NAV unit from 2009 Dodge

Jory, did you find anything yet? My son just bought a 2008 Jeep with the NAV in it, and I believe that he is pulling it out... I am not sure what he wants for it

It ain't connected, why do you need it?LOL

You are correct sir. Due to recent activities....I will trade my left nard for a nav unit. LOL It is no longer plugged in.

Jory, did you find anything yet? My son just bought a 2008 Jeep with the NAV in it, and I believe that he is pulling it out... I am not sure what he wants for it

I haven't, Kevin. Does it by chance have a USB in the front or back? If so, I'm all ears. I'll be in Halifax in three weeks so I'll just stop buy. LOL

Yes it does. That would be awesome,,, be quite the stop by though.... LOL I will talk to him and find out how soon he is planning on doing the swap.

Yes it does. That would be awesome,,, be quite the stop by though.... LOL I will talk to him and find out how soon he is planning on doing the swap.

Thank you sir! That'd be great! Maybe I have something he needs and we can do a swap.

I've got a faily new Alpine CD unit, single DIN.....but he's probably into double DIN DVD car theater units. LOL Dang kids.

What you got Jory? I need something for my wife's Suburban.

Alpine CDA-9886 CD Receiver CD Receiver

Wasn't in the truck too long. It has the USB in the rear. I had a cable ran to the ash tray where I could hide my thumbdrive full of music but get to it fast.

I'll trade you cash for it and trade that to Morken. ;) :rockwoot: ?????

Dan, it is only the aux input that you desire? If so, if I can get the one that has the USB on the front, I'll let you have my old one....but it is just a single disk...BUT, it DOES have the aux input!

I have a factory nav from an 2007. It does not have the usb input it has a head phone jack. Also the Nav is not reading the disk. PM me if your interested. Ill let it go cheap and you could also add a lock pic for an additional input

For what its worth, I was able to put the 430 mygig (no NAV) from a 2012 into my 2010, just had to have the correct security code for the anti-theft. All steering wheel controls and heck even the Sirius still works. It was completely plug and play. I think I saw somewhere someone was making a harness to be able to put the newer radios into the 3rd gen bodystyle trucks. The link escapes me at the moment

Back