01 P Pump Build

a8evubuz.jpg
tetezybu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4areseqy.jpg

Threw a couple things on to see how the powder coat matched.. Waiting on all my parts to get balanced then I'll start re assembling the block..

Details on the 927 pump? I'm pretty sure I have one on the shelf I don't know where it came from.

I guess there off industrial stuff like school buses I talked to a guy from North Carolina that does Bosch work and he said there good pumps but the cam needs ground and everything in it because it doesn't have the good cam in it like the 215's.

Sofar it looks really good, I'm about in the same stage of building as you are. What are you doing for a lift pump? I noticed the billet front cover so I was curious if you're going with a waterman or another type.....

Sofar it looks really good, I'm about in the same stage of building as you are. What are you doing for a lift pump? I noticed the billet front cover so I was curious if you're going with a waterman or another type.....

Thanks, for lift pump I think I'm still going with an airdog 200. But I'm not positive yet..

Yea, the AD is much cheaper to plumb than the Waterman, but it seems like everytime I turn around someone I know is having issues with FASS and AD. I hear their warranty and customer service is good, but that doesn't always make you feel better when you're having to replace the parts or waiting on the new parts to arrive in the mail.....

Yea, the AD is much cheaper to plumb than the Waterman, but it seems like everytime I turn around someone I know is having issues with FASS and AD. I hear their warranty and customer service is good, but that doesn't always make you feel better when you're having to replace the parts or waiting on the new parts to arrive in the mail.....

I've heard watermans aren't a street friendly pump. It's for comp uses only. Couple pulls or a couple traps and you're done.. But I'm not really sure I havnt really looked into them.

Back