Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

My box has never been sent in. I just recently started getting the Snap Crackle Pop at 2500 reps. Tried everything as far as tuning so Jeremy wants to look at it.

He did say Quad was working on the 4k tunes still so maybe someday we will see something??

I cant believe yall are still waiting for things to change. I jumped ship a long time ago and have been happy ever since. fixing to send my redline off for unlimited tune.

Maybe it's already been said, but how many rpm's can i turn safely on stock springs? I just got the adrenaline wednesday and this thing is pretty hairy

I cant believe yall are still waiting for things to change. I jumped ship a long time ago and have been happy ever since. fixing to send my redline off for unlimited tune.

Is Chip charging for this? I haven't talked to him in a while, but was told almost two years ago, that he was not doing anymore unlimited tuning. I'd like an update on mine as well.

Maybe it's already been said, but how many rpm's can i turn safely on stock springs? I just got the adrenaline wednesday and this thing is pretty hairy

That's more of a debate than a set limit. You'll hear any number of responses. I've heard of people dropping valves @ 3500 and know of a guy running a p-pumped 24v around 4500 with no troubles. I run for roughly three years with stock springs anywhere from 4000-4200. Definately money well spent considering the price of springs now. Consider the cost of springs or the cost of repairing the damage a valve dropping could cause.

Is Chip charging for this? I haven't talked to him in a while, but was told almost two years ago, that he was not doing anymore unlimited tuning. I'd like an update on mine as well.

I bought one recently, (this summer) sent it off and had the unlimited tune put on. I can watch the tach go past 4k but the display stops at 3535 rpm:bang. So i dont know what the hecks going on with it. Just havent called chip to see is all.

He didnt me. I just payed shipping but he didnt even mention that when i talked to him. I just payed it since he was going to check it out and upgrade it for me.

Chip does not charge to do the unlimited upgrade, but he also doesnt claim to still do it, but he will, mine is goine back to him after my truck gets back from indy! If i can get another 200-500 rpms WOW!

Did anybody get there boxes back yet? I dont think I'll have time to test mine again but I'd like to see what comes of it. I'm waiting on an RMA for my regular ADR so I can send them both in.

Did anybody get there boxes back yet? I dont think I'll have time to test mine again but I'd like to see what comes of it. I'm waiting on an RMA for my regular ADR so I can send them both in.

I just talked to Jeremy on Thursday. I have the latest & greatest 4k box already. He said Quad has been out of the office for 3 weeks & plans to work on tunes soon. Same Ol' $#!! different day.

I just talked to Jeremy on Thursday. I have the latest & greatest 4k box already. He said Quad has been out of the office for 3 weeks & plans to work on tunes soon. Same Ol' $#!! different day.

I've yet to get a reply from anyone concerning the new box. I'm back to running the Drag Comp full time again. Last time at the track I had some major defueling right after jumping into O/D and sometimes just out of the blue as I was going down the track. :bang

I've yet to get a reply from anyone concerning the new box. I'm back to running the Drag Comp full time again. Last time at the track I had some major defueling right after jumping into O/D and sometimes just out of the blue as I was going down the track. :bang

Sorry I missed your post man. I noticed my truck not fueling one day after you told me about that. It is very rare for my box to do that though. It sure sucks when it does though. I wish Quad would just take a few minutes to refine that old tune for us, it only needs that defueling fixed. I don't even call anymore, figure I've been lied to enough. Jeremy obviously don't know what Quads plans are. "He's working on it":doh:

If Mr. Infinite patience is upset with Quad, the sh!t must have finally hit the fanLOL

LOL I hear ya. I just remember calling back in February & Jeremy saying "He is gonna have your launching issues fixed soon. He is working on it":doh:

Quad is done with the 4k Box. Not enough interest/complaints to worry about and no one in the local area willing to use as a test truck. :what: I guess when I turn my 4k box back in and replaced with the standard box the ADR will be up for sale.

I'm sure glad I never let the Drag Comp go.

Guess quad just couldn't handle it! Wish he woulda came through with all those big claims...5k! huge RPM, you don't even know!!

Back