Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

I haven't called Quad in a while. Anyone hear anything about the 4k boxes? Is he working on anything? I say its about time to get a group of guys together & start blowing his phones up to let him know we are still here waiting. LOL

Not sure what's going on. If they want to throw in the towel they should let us know so we stop bugging them. Hopefully, they're just busy working on it and don't want to start anymore chatter on the subject until it's done once and for all. :fish:

Tried Jamies tune with a load on the truck. Got to 3600 and POP POP POP! What a surprise! Thanks quad, this product rocks :thankyou2::kick:

I'm sending both mine in to Jeremy tomorrow and should get them right back. I have more things to try before this junk VP44 comes off.

Anything new?

Dont know he said send them both in. He would send me one of the new ones right out and take a look at my regular ADR. They are getting completley new boards from a different source. I'm gonna keep tinkering with it until I get all the $$ for a P-pump swap and a cam.

You have the pulse? Try lower settings.

What setting are you guys running the ADR on to get 4k with this tune? I'm not able to get there with it either. Still relying on the Redline! Oh and yes I have the Pulse...

Can Anyone that has any of the old 4k tunes saved please email them to me??? toycannon11@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Josh

What setting are you guys running the ADR on to get 4k with this tune? I'm not able to get there with it either. Still relying on the Redline! Oh and yes I have the Pulse...

Can Anyone that has any of the old 4k tunes saved please email them to me??? toycannon11@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Josh

I can't do 4k without Smarty since about January. The newer tunes suck, but they don't melt your box down YIPPIE!!!!!:bang

I can't do 4k without Smarty since about January. The newer tunes suck, but they don't melt your box down YIPPIE!!!!!:bang

Yeah, my ADR got hot with you 70% tune on Sunday and froze up. So I pulled it out and let it cool then it was back to normal. If I didnt have a redline and smarty I would not be happy right now. The Adr is starting to get on my nerves to the point where I only use it for Gauges and Datalogging.

Yeah, my ADR got hot with you 70% tune on Sunday and froze up. So I pulled it out and let it cool then it was back to normal. If I didnt have a redline and smarty I would not be happy right now. The Adr is starting to get on my nerves to the point where I only use it for Gauges and Datalogging.

I've been running that tune since last October, never a single problem with it. Do you have the upgraded box?

I've been running that tune since last October, never a single problem with it. Do you have the upgraded box?

I think so! I was in the Beta group and was asked to send mine in late last year for exchange. The one I got back had the nice Adrenaline sticker on it an everything. Pulse has been updated and I have all the custom tuning.

It has "over heated" on me 3 times this year! I never had any problems with the Edge J/A, Comp Box, Redline or Smarty. But none of them can do what the Adr does either. I guess its a compromise! LOL

Theres no reason my truck shouldnt run like yours does... but it doesnt! Maybe you can share your exact settings with me and we can figure it out but right now the only way I can get 4k+ is with the Redline.

Josh

I think so! I was in the Beta group and was asked to send mine in late last year for exchange. The one I got back had the nice Adrenaline sticker on it an everything. Pulse has been updated and I have all the custom tuning.

It has "over heated" on me 3 times this year! I never had any problems with the Edge J/A, Comp Box, Redline or Smarty. But none of them can do what the Adr does either. I guess its a compromise! LOL

Theres no reason my truck shouldnt run like yours does... but it doesnt! Maybe you can share your exact settings with me and we can figure it out but right now the only way I can get 4k+ is with the Redline.

Josh

On the street, your truck won't pull to 4k?

Back