Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

I know what your getting at a VP cant make power above so and so RPM, but the redline is working, and has proably put me another 10-20ft more then the adrenaline.

What kind of fueling box are you running?

edge for fueling just trying to do my homework like you said tyring to figure what fuels the hardest up top, ive never ran an adr and i dont belive i ever will, redline worries me becuase ive heard they are very hit or miss they fire when they want to, it put 10-20ft on your pull wonder what that would equal on the dragstrip

I think they used to be hit or miss, last time i talked to chip he said the new updates he did really helped out, and kinda took care of the timing out issue.

You can get on here and find one used for $800, send it to chip have him check it out for you, which is free by the way, and put it on the truck and see how you like it.

The good thing about a redline is there not hard to sell.

I think they used to be hit or miss, last time i talked to chip he said the new updates he did really helped out, and kinda took care of the timing out issue.

mine still times out quite a bit and i jsut got it back from chip about a month ago. I did have him update it to the unlimited version though.

Mine fuels alot more than the quad and tst on the top end. Im running a sps66 and 275hp inj with both of the other boxes it would clean up shortly after the trubo lit. With the redline it still seem to just keeps blacking out the road. Unles its doing something else to the truck, id say it still fuels in the upper rpms.

On the track i like to manuel shift the trans so it will shift at 36-3800 rpm. that seems to be the best spot to shift for my truck. It seems to lock better and gives it a crisper shift, especially in OD. Im still fighting traction and break hanging issues so i cant give a good track experience but for the times its ran it has givven me the fastest times this year. I havent tried an Edge box so thats the only other one id like to try.

You can get on here and find one used for $800, send it to chip have him check it out for you, which is free by the way, and put it on the truck and see how you like it.

The good thing about a redline is there not hard to sell.

My box still goes into Timeout once I go over 4k rpm, then it starts popping at 4240rpm. I just sent it back to Chip, but its the same thing as before. I am going to experiment, but I've heard that this is caused from the fuel pump circuit in the ecm sensing overspeed condition & kicking off power to the fuel pump. [Airdog is triggered by factory FP harness]

My box still goes into Timeout once I go over 4k rpm, then it starts popping at 4240rpm. I just sent it back to Chip, but its the same thing as before. I am going to experiment, but I've heard that this is caused from the fuel pump circuit in the ecm sensing overspeed condition & kicking off power to the fuel pump. [Airdog is triggered by factory FP harness]

mines unplugged. I run a 12v lp

i noticed that if the truck doesnt start the first time it will have the time out displayed. its done that 4 or 5 times.

Well thanks for the replys fellas maybe next season ill try the redline maybe by then all timeout issues will be solved I have to be able to rely on 100 percent it will not timeout on me consistency is big

it still fuels with it timed out. atleast mine does. i think its just that it missed something but still keeps fueling. its just a feature he put on it to show you it had timed out. all i have to do to clear it is hit one of the 3 buttons. thats the way chip told me and it works

ive never had it time out when ive went down the track, this is uaually just driving around with it off or when i start it up and i let go of the key to soon and it doesnt start. but as for the track it will stay on.

what i can take mine up to 4120 had hold it there all day long without it timing out, and it sounds good.

im not going to hold it there all day but last time i held it there for 15secs, and coming off the line i usualy hold it for a few seconds

what i can take mine up to 4120 had hold it there all day long without it timing out, and it sounds good.

i can make the whole run with mine. its just when i let out of it suddenly is when it times out. If i get right back in it when its timed out it still fuels but shows the timed out display

im not going to hold it there all day but last time i held it there for 15secs, and coming off the line i usualy hold it for a few seconds

I know man. Just messin with ya. I can hold mine at 4200rpm, but it still says timeout.

I see you guys are stacking the Smarty and Redline. I am stacking the ADR and Redline and put up the best dyno numbers my truck has seen thus far. Running a basic 2k tune on 10 and Redline at 93%. I just used the Redline to tap the pump and the MAP plug goes into the ADR then Redline. And the ADR handles the timing and datalogging. Seems to be working well with no cutting out or big drop in power from 3500-4000RPM. (Highest RPM I have seen is 4203.)

I do have a Smarty and tried it stacked with the Redline and also with the ADR but got the best #'s with the Redline/ADR stack. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Josh

Back